• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hearing about 2022 build delays?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just sitting there at my local dealer.
With a great big HOLE where the Gauge Cluster should be.

Electronics packages should start arriving at dealers in early November to begin final assembly with.

c2790164ffff92a07ef1780088298f31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Was told other day my Summit X non turbo 165 is in crate at dealer and they were told this October on arrival of guage... hope so was told November delivery when I snowchecked it. Will see, getting excited.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Just sitting there at my local dealer.
With a great big HOLE where the Gauge Cluster should be.

Electronics packages should start arriving at dealers in early November to begin final assembly with.

c2790164ffff92a07ef1780088298f31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoever set that up didn't put a lot of effort into the steering. Block tilted forward, clamp block on the bottom left completely uneven. The one on the other side looks better. Just nitpicking. Why I take mine in the crates. And that freaking wrinkled Frogskinz just bothers me. Mine were like that last year, had to peel and restick them. (Not a dealer issue.) Good to see most of yours is there!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Whoever set that up didn't put a lot of effort into the steering. Block tilted forward, clamp block on the bottom left completely uneven. The one on the other side looks better. Just nitpicking. Why I take mine in the crates. And that freaking wrinkled Frogskinz just bothers me. Mine were like that last year, had to peel and restick them. (Not a dealer issue.) Good to see most of yours is there!
Playing the waiting game just like everyone else.

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Better check the ski bolts too. Right @christopher ? ;)

S
May 16, 2018
1634918630907.png

Sounds like many sleds already shipped to dealers just missing the gauge cluster. Cluster shows available for order on Doo's website. Interesting....

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Ya
A few years ago we have a SnoWest event in Canada.
Had a BRAND NEW unridden FreeRide with me.
One of the Skis came OFF on the trail!
Made for some great freaking photos!!

Whoever did the final prep on the sled just FAILED to tighten down the nut.
That happened to mine last year!

Premium Features