• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Ski-Doo announces DELAYS in 2023 Delivery...

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
man that really sucks for 2 individuals, i hope they find the sleds and maybe the theives and teach them a hard lesson. I find a hammer to the top of the hand is a lifetime reminder.

S
Aug 30, 2020
Ordered a Gen 5 summit edge in September and just got a call that it is here and getting built. The dealer said that it would probably show up in January so I am shocked it's two months early. Very happy had to share

M
Aug 14, 2022
Whistler
The one that would be ready December 2. When I called and talked to one of the sales guys that’s what he told me.

This is all part of my issues with the process. One guy calls says dec2, next day I a call from service saying it’s ready tomorrow.

So 70/30 chance I’m picking up today haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
The one that would be ready December 2. When I called and talked to one of the sales guys that’s what he told me.

This is all part of my issues with the process. One guy calls says dec2, next day I a call from service saying it’s ready tomorrow.

Hope it works out for you

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010

Yep I agree they could do better with the order tracking... heck I knew when and where the $8 box of bolts I ordered off amazon was within a few hours of ordering.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Have to say I am a little disappointed with Doo’s snocheck process. Been a faithful Doo guy for many decades.
The Neo’s and non-snochecks are at the dealer before the snochecks. What’s up with that? Was #1 on the dealers snocheck and purposely got a NA 154 with small gauge to avoid any delays. Still shows a Sept ship date. Lol
Turbo Ipads are showing up and no explanation why the early ship sleds are lost. Maybe someone like Dave Norona can help a guy out with his connections?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Have to say I am a little disappointed with Doo’s snocheck process. Been a faithful Doo guy for many decades.
The Neo’s and non-snochecks are at the dealer before the snochecks. What’s up with that? Was #1 on the dealers snocheck and purposely got a NA 154 with small gauge to avoid any delays. Still shows a Sept ship date. Lol
Turbo Ipads are showing up and no explanation why the early ship sleds are lost. Maybe someone like Dave Norona can help a guy out with his connections?

I hear you.

I ordered an N/A 154 with small gauge that had a ship date of Sept/Oct, that came and went, and no sled came. Dealer could not get a new ship date from Doo so I grabbed the same sled off the dealer's floor with the big gauge that someone backed out of.

Dave Norona posted about how Doo decides what sleds to produce when. Snowchecks get no priority or extra love from Doo.

As for what is causing the continued delays, Doo's website is no help. They have a page called "Snowmobile Delivery Update," that they said they would update every two weeks. Doo has barely updated it once a month and the last update was October 14, more than a month ago. The latest update to dealers was more bad news for people who ordered Freerides too.

Could be worse. We could be in Buffalo, NY getting 55 inches of snow....

Premium Features