• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3.25 track???

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Chadly What make and model is your full size Glassdoor beer fridge? Ima need one of them sumbitches.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Chump change. Pay up you tight ass. We can go together. I will make an exception and drive your cheap ass and buy your fuel. You haven’t ridden until you’ve ridden BC.
I hereby declare myself official BC Brandywine tour guide for you two homos.

Last edited:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Big price difference? I'm seeing a couple hundred bucks.
My 300lx 154 cut to 15” wide, weighed 45lbs and cost a little less than $1200 shipped from tracks USA.
I don’t see an m77R 155 on the composit website, but the m67R weight is 54lbs. On the composit USA website most the mountain tracks are close to $1000 (no shipping or taxes). So with taxes and shipping you’ll be about $100 less than a cut 300lx from tracks USA. Personally I like the 300lx a lot better than the composit tracks I’ve used. Plus weighing about 10lbs less is worth the extra money for the 300lx.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Negative my friend but Rocknroll is going. I currently am a dussy, sunny day 3 sun, spring rider. See the diagram below. I’m loving the snow we are getting and our season can go longer!woohoo See you soon! I want to go to Pemberton soon.
4FEEDE3F-FDBB-44A9-9DBF-D2FA4432556D.jpeg

Last edited:

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
If your going to take Chadley,,,, Mr. Kanedog at least go to Hurley. we used to ride the cap but wore that out. been all over it since 1994. but He should still experience it imo . try the waterfall at hurley with him GOING UP. not sure how Ray is doing but you should have him go to. For Chadley.... you are missing out not hittin Canada ... especially revy sic area. your problem is you don't what you're missing. maybe like a opy addict best not to try it in the first place than your never hooked.
and after all your rich guy posturing ....4k....REALLY
rode gold creek today with my kid . good day

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
For all types of snow?
My experience with the lynx track. On a 155 khaos boost in decent snow with 6” powder on top and good traction underneath you won’t keep the front end down tried pro limiter strap and tons of preload on rear track shock.
Put the track on a khaos 9R in similar snow conditions Pro ride limiter strap and a little extra preload and it’s awesome both sleds had carls revalved shocks. Rode the boost in Revelstoke and MCCall seemed to handle about the same in both snow conditions super hard to manage and control when climbing pretty steep hills through the trees. 9R with the lynx track only in MCCall and Washington cascades seemed similar in both places. The 9R with Polaris series 8 track in Whistler was no bueno lots of spinning and not much moving.
A little track spinning isn’t always a bad thing the Polaris series 8 is easier to ride it’s more forgiving. The lynx track hooks up so we’ll it requires better throttle and brake management especially when climbing in the trees.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I had a cut down doo track for 4 years on a polaris. Best track besides the new gen5 track imo. Put that track on a pro and it has more ski lift then a stock khaos. In our wet coastal snow you can feel the doo/lynx track makes the sled a bit heavier to ride. gets traction instead of spinning when yoyr setting the sled up on edge.

Premium Features