• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who Snowchecked a 2025 Polaris?

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Well, did you?! What did you get?

I just want to know why you can get a Khaos in the sick Glacier white and not the Pro.. Makes no sense..

Anyway, that’s my beef.

Also…..

I “accidentally” snowchecked a 155 Boost with the 3.25 track. Really, it was an accident😂IMG_4035.jpeg

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
Well, did you?! What did you get?

I just want to know why you can get a Khaos in the sick Glacier white and not the Pro.. Makes no sense..

Anyway, that’s my beef.

Also…..

I “accidentally” snowchecked a 155 Boost with the 3.25 track. Really, it was an accident😂View attachment 417343
I have the Kahos boost in a 24, it’s hands down the best running most fun Polaris I’ve ever had. I hope your new one is awesome and know issues. Mines been flawless in-spite of all the issues some have had.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I have the Kahos boost in a 24, it’s hands down the best running most fun Polaris I’ve ever had. I hope your new one is awesome and know issues. Mines been flawless in-spite of all the issues some have had.
Right on! If will tell ya, if I find a killer deal on a 24’, I’ll absolutely jump on that over the 25’. If not, well 25’ it is.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I think that's the thing to do. Holdovers are cheaper but what's a day of riding worth.
As far as color the pros are boring. That's why you get a boring color.
Totally!

I remember some chatter that the pro and Khaos rails were going to become the same profile, so what are we talking about a longer limiter strap?

I can’t wait to see Chad’s response on the fact that you’re saying the pros are boring because that’s all he rides😂

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I know he does. If all your doing is climbing and pulling lines like burandt. They are great. My buddy's 165 pro boost flat gets it done in the trees. I just don't think it's really fun. The kaos boost 155 with 325 is fun on everything. I equate it to burandt and Caleb's video. They both get there but Caleb's way is more fun.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I know he does. If all your doing is climbing and pulling lines like burandt. They are great. My buddy's 165 pro boost flat gets it done in the trees. I just don't think it's really fun. The kaos boost 155 with 325 is fun on everything. I equate it to burandt and Caleb's video. They both get there but Caleb's way is more fun.
Man! Now your making me second guess things… But, I have fun on my 155 na, so will really have fun on a 155 boost.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Man! Now your making me second guess things… But, I have fun on my 155 na, so will really have fun on a 155 boost.
Don't take my word for it. I've never rode a 155 pro. Only 165s. If you watch Muskoka. One of his last videos he was on his 146 turbo feeride and switched with a 155 pro boost and said this is boring. That's how i feel about them.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I bowtie more than anyone I ride with except Caleb. If people are using a Pro as an excuse for not being able to do something, they need to work on their skills. You don't need a Khaos for the sled to be playful. You need a track that hooks up. The rest is how you want to set your shocks up.

D

Daner1978

Nov 26, 2022
Cottonwood Heights Utah
I bowtie more than anyone I ride with except Caleb. If people are using a Pro as an excuse for not being able to do something, they need to work on their skills. You don't need a Khaos for the sled to be playful. You need a track that hooks up. The rest is how you want to set your shocks up.
Dude……Go back to School! Total NOOB!!!😜

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I would stick with your pro 155 boost, I had a khaos 155 boost and if your trying to do any climbing it's tuff to keep it from going over on u. I now have a 165 khaos boost and I like it. A lot more forgiving, but I'm old and slow so if you like to wheelie everywhere and are quick enough to keep up with the sled the 155 khaos is a blast. I rode a pro 155 9r and it was a nice in between of the 2.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Your just getting it so you have 3 polaris's so one of them is bound to run.
Picking up a new 24 freeride 146 turbo for a spare next week. I'll be sure and let you know how it runs
One of the guys had one in Seeley when I was there last month. It looked like a fun sled in the open. That being said I don't think anyone on a Ski Doo could have gotten where we got this week in Seeley. Ski Doo's don't do crazy technical. The guys who argue they do have never been in crazy technical sh!t. We rode some of the gnarliest stuff I've ever rode.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
One of the guys had one in Seeley when I was there last month. It looked like a fun sled in the open. That being said I don't think anyone on a Ski Doo could have gotten where we got this week in Seeley. Ski Doo's don't do crazy technical. The guys who argue they do have never been in crazy technical sh!t. We rode some of the gnarliest stuff I've ever rode.
It will be fun for sure. Doos aren't as good in the techy stuff but are still fun. Just wanted another option to play with.

Premium Features