• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3.25 track???

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Any real ride reports on the 3.25? I cancelled my new years trip because of snow. Hope to go in two weeks and try the 3.25 for my self!!

Had a little time before and over the holidays. It’s definitely a much better performing track than the 2.75. No comparison.

No blower pow but did find some decent snow to test. It is definitely stiffer and along with the 2.6, was the only other track that didn’t overheat excessantly on the trail.

Can’t speak to durability but I am much more optimistic now then I was before.

M
Dec 3, 2018
Any real ride reports on the 3.25? I cancelled my new years trip because of snow. Hope to go in two weeks and try the 3.25 for my self!!
I am very pleased with it, haven't had a chance to try it in more than 6" of powder or so, but in heavier snow conditions its been outstanding. I would say its a clear improvement over the 2.6 my 19 had, can definitely feel those stiffer paddles doing their job.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I have about 230 kms on my 24 Boost 165 with the series 9 track. It is performing very well and has got a good workout as there are still a lot of willows to spin on. So far nothing but positive comments about performance. The only thing I don't like is the extra weight but if that makes it last longer, then so be it.

Last edited:
B
Feb 17, 2019
Yesterday was my first ride with the 325 track on my 22 boost 165 in over the handlebars deep Utah powder. The track was awesome when my sled didn’t bog! Significantly more hook up than my 2.75 would have had.

By the way, no clearance issues with the 325 track and the cooler or anywhere else. I did not file back the right and left sides of the cooler either (like the 24’s have from the factory) Had to cross a slushy lake too which eventually froze up the tunnel real bad with solid ice. Even with that I had zero clearance issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Yesterday was my first ride with the 325 track on my 22 boost 165 in over the handlebars deep Utah powder. The track was awesome when my sled didn’t bog! Significantly more hook up than my 2.75 would have had.

By the way, no clearance issues with the 325 track and the cooler or anywhere else. I did not file back the right and left sides of the cooler either (like the 24’s have from the factory) Had to cross a slushy lake too which eventually froze up the tunnel real bad with solid ice. Even with that I had zero clearance issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try the Boondocker screens. It makes a world of difference.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Mine seems to have a bit more vibration that I was expecting. I don't really notice it until I get to about 45 MPH. I have looked at track alignment. It doesn't look like its rubbing anywhere. Its a 3.25 165 on a 23 NA. So far I have just rode it for a little break in trail ride. Hoping to get out this weekend and see how it pushes. I have a 300 LX on a 22 NA 165 so I am excited to compare the 2.

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
The series 9 3.25” is so much better than the series 8 2.75. Only about 500 miles so far but holding up well. Way more traction my 155 with series 9 will out climb the 165 with series 8 and that one runs on 100LL

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I got some miles on the last 2 days on my 165 3.25 boost really like the track so far hopefully durability is better than the 2.75.

The big red track over speed warning is dumb though.

C
Dec 14, 2020
I got some miles on the last 2 days on my 165 3.25 boost really like the track so far hopefully durability is better than the 2.75.

The big red track over speed warning is dumb though.

They put that on there for you. So that you're not in there claiming you've never exceeded 45mph yet are missing most of the lugs from running down the trail at 80mph.

I would bet on the fact that the computer stores the warnings specifically so they can deny warranty of chunked paddles from guys ignoring the blatant warnings about the track shedding lugs at speed.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
They put that on there for you. So that you're not in there claiming you've never exceeded 45mph yet are missing most of the lugs from running down the trail at 80mph.

I would bet on the fact that the computer stores the warnings specifically so they can deny warranty of chunked paddles from guys ignoring the blatant warnings about the track shedding lugs at speed.
Polaris is going find a excuse not to warranty a track no matter what.

Premium Features