• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos Not Khaos’ing!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Track makes a huge difference apparently. I have 165 Pro… I converted it to 162 3” powerclaw with iceage khaos rails, khaos limiter, and pro fts (initially). It’s worthless for climbing. Sure is fun though.

F
Dec 30, 2019
My 165 Pro Boost was a tank until I drilled out the lower mounting hole.
It's much better but I could make my Axys do anything I wanted compared to this thing.

I honestly really hated my Boost Pro 165. I just couldn’t jive with that thing for technical terrain. I guess I’m not a turbo guy and really prefer NA.

idahosledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I honestly really hated my Boost Pro 165. I just couldn’t jive with that thing for technical terrain. I guess I’m not a turbo guy and really prefer NA.

Ya, I am thinking about a 165 NA Kaos for next season if I even decide to keep riding.
The used prices are getting pretty appealing.
Going to lose my ass on my 22 Boost though.

F
Dec 30, 2019
Ya, I am thinking about a 165 NA Kaos for next season if I even decide to keep riding.
The used prices are getting pretty appealing.
Going to lose my ass on my 22 Boost though.

You are not alone.

I definitely took a huge hit in order to unload my Boost. However I picked up my leftover 2023 9R Khaos 165 for what would be $16,200usd out the door. Only got 1 year of warranty though.

Premium Features