• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3.25 track???

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Are there any demo sleds around with the new track? I know the forum expert rode it, but has anyone else been around this track on the snow?
I had the poo 3" track on my 22 boost khaos 155 and liked it. Probably going to order the 3.25 on my 24 boost 155 khaos just would like some ride reports.

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
Do you know an ambassador? If so, hop on one. If not, they don't seem to be in the wild.

If I had two sleds, with one as deep conditions specific, I'd do the 165 boost 3.25.

Since I can only have one, and ride in lots of different conditions, I'm sticking with 2.75.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Do you know an ambassador? If so, hop on one. If not, they don't seem to be in the wild.

If I had two sleds, with one as deep conditions specific, I'd do the 165 boost 3.25.

Since I can only have one, and ride in lots of different conditions, I'm sticking with 2.75.

Yeah they seem to be a unicorn. If this track is so great you'd think Polaris would have some out for demo's somewhere!!!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Yeah they seem to be a unicorn. If this track is so great you'd think Polaris would have some out for demo's somewhere!!!
That doesn't ever happen. When doo came with the first 3.5 pitch 3 inch there weren't any demos. Ambassadors had sleds and that was it. Deep snow is going to work better. Trails, not so much. Pretty simple math.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I think it will work ok as long as it doesn't go soft like the 2.75. Sacrificing a little wright for added stiffness is hopefully the route they went.

That's what I'm hoping for stiffer then the 2.75. I like the 2.75 for the most part on n/a sleds, but not a good boost track.imo

Premium Features