• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who are U?

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
Wait you did time in MN?:face-icon-small-sho Ohh man how long have you been gone? Had any Surley or the Grainbelt Nordeast. The Nordeast was so popular for Schells it maxed out production at the brewery and they had to limit distribution.

Yes, I lived in the Twin Cities for 9 years. Left in '92
I graduated HS in Roseville(St.Paul burb) and did some time at the U of M.
Came back here cause I missed tha Mtns too much. My family had already moved back years before.

I have not had that Schells brew, but I drank my share of a darky they made. I used to live a block from the Grainbelt Brewery.
Nordeast Mpls=a bar or a c-liqour store on every corner.:face-icon-small-coo

I used to go to Surdyk's on Hennepin every payday and buy 2 6packs of something I had never tatsed before. That was my fav store, back then they claimed to have 150+ beers instock from 50 diff. countries. Beer, wine $ cheese.
I was very fond of the Summit Great Northern Porter and the Pale.

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
Let me see if I can bring this beer thread back to a "Who are U" thread...:face-icon-small-ton
My name is Eston but you can call me Ed. I have an awesome family that loves to play outside...well, not my wife, but the rest love it! My wife is a great lady that I have been with longer than alot of you have been alive.
She lets me go play when ever I want and for as long as I want. She hates spending money on my toys (That explaines the older sleds) but in the same breath supports my need for powder!:face-icon-small-hap

I usually ride up at the cabin (Uinta Lands) Western Uintas. I'm also up for a ride up Bountiful or wherever. I have met a few of you, and look forward to meeting and riding with more.

Ed

Last edited:
M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
We are living up high.:face-icon-small-win. Now we just need to top off living on the top with some of your brew your bragging about. :face-icon-small-hap Where's the sample? Do we need to drop off a growler? :beer;

Okay back on topic....

Next..................................

Braggin? who's braggin? "We live on top, up above you little people" Hah! LOL

Now back on track. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER (bring the growler down. Down to where us middle class folks live that is).:face-icon-small-hap

JK. LOL. Just havin' fun.

Where's the new peeps?

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Braggin? who's braggin? "We live on top, up above you little people" Hah! LOL

Now back on track. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER (bring the growler down. Down to where us middle class folks live that is).:face-icon-small-hap

JK. LOL. Just havin' fun.

Where's the new peeps?

Now you know why we drink goat pee. LOL!!!! AKA/Natie Light :face-icon-small-hap

Bring on the BREW!!!!

harrysmith500

Lifetime Membership
Hi Friend(s)

Harrison Smith (harry)
6'3" 300 LBS ( Hoping to shed some weight here quick)
I'm a good Mormon boy.
22 Years Old
Live in Parents Basement Appartment with my wife in Bounitful behind Dicks Market.
Got married to Lucy this Summer, she's in Nursing school at the U.
I am a senior @ Weber State in Construction management.
I drive a 1978 Kenworth for work and am a Red Blooded American.
Sled: 2009 Dragon RMK (way too much invested and I'm still slow), I want a turbo but were saving for a house or something like that.
I have a 2006 Honda CRF450R dirtbike.
I drive a 1998 VW Diesel Beetle, it's all blacked out so you'll know me when you see me.

My wife fully understands my addiction.

I like to ride all of the Uintahs and hit fairview a few times a year and Pinedale multiple times a year.

If you ever need any type of trucking done, give me a call. http://ralphsmithco.com/

Snowmobilers are truly a special type of people. I am honored to be friends with every person associated with the SW forums and especially the U Crew!

God Bless America.

Last edited:

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Yes, I lived in the Twin Cities for 9 years. Left in '92
I graduated HS in Roseville(St.Paul burb) and did some time at the U of M.
Came back here cause I missed tha Mtns too much. My family had already moved back years before.

I have not had that Schells brew, but I drank my share of a darky they made. I used to live a block from the Grainbelt Brewery.
Nordeast Mpls=a bar or a c-liqour store on every corner.:face-icon-small-coo

I used to go to Surdyk's on Hennepin every payday and buy 2 6packs of something I had never tatsed before. That was my fav store, back then they claimed to have 150+ beers instock from 50 diff. countries. Beer, wine $ cheese.
I was very fond of the Summit Great Northern Porter and the Pale.

Ohh man well I guess when I finally make it to Utah it's gonna have to be a beer run! Schells is turning out some insanely good brews as is Summit and a few newer brewers in the state. That is one good thing about MN, we have a great beer history that is still going.

I hear ya on the payday trips, made a few of those to the local stores back when I had disposable income and not disposable diapers. Heck I even age beers.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I grew up in MN. Left in 85 for the Marine Corps and never looked back. It definitely helps the appreciation for the mountains and the "not so cold" here.:sun:

Where at?

Could you explain the not so cold here? Does it get nasty cold in UT and you are just used to it from living in MN or do the silly natives not have a tolerance for cold temps?

swtsunshine

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
West Bountiful
Where at?
Could you explain the not so cold here? Does it get nasty cold in UT and you are just used to it from living in MN or do the silly natives not have a tolerance for cold temps?

The cold here; is NOTHING like the cold in MN. MN is bone chilling, freeze your nostrils together cold. LOL
Even when it's cold in the mountains the sun is so warm, that when the powder flies it's refreshing. :wink:
I lived mostly in the Buffalo area and a few years farther north in the Alexandria area.

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
The cold here; is NOTHING like the cold in MN. MN is bone chilling, freeze your nostrils together cold. LOL
Even when it's cold in the mountains the sun is so warm, that when the powder flies it's refreshing. :wink:
I lived mostly in the Buffalo area and a few years farther north in the Alexandria area.

True That. Bone Cold. I remember that around the Cities in the winter, you never saw people in high tech coats. Leather and wool only!
Up North is even nastier.:face-icon-small-sad
I remember running around one night in -53 windchill. No bull, thats cold.
Out here you can get by with a light coat most of the time in the valleys.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
well I'm glad to hear MN has cold tolerance on UT...though I'm not sure that's a good thing.:face-icon-small-con

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Ohh man well I guess when I finally make it to Utah it's gonna have to be a beer run! Schells is turning out some insanely good brews as is Summit and a few newer brewers in the state. That is one good thing about MN, we have a great beer history that is still going.

Well hell X! Get the hell out here and quit talkin about it!:)

Oh you can't cross the state line unless you bring me BEER!!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Damn Now I have to tell about myself.

OK!
My name is Glen I used to lurk a lot until I met Boss on here and he brought me out of my shell. Damn Nice guy.
I have a burning desire to sled as much as I can and I can’t get rid of it.(Haven’t really tried:D)
I have a wonderful wife that is my best friend. We do everything together.
She has a passion for boating and likes to sled, I have a passion for sledding and like to boat. So it works out pretty good. We will do anything out doors, camping ,fishing, & riding.
I have three kids, A Daughter that just gave me a Grandson and two boys.
If you don’t mind waiting up for me I need to hook up and ride with you guys/gals. I have also enjoyed all the friends I have met on this forum the last few years. Ok that’s enough, the doctor told me to only come out of the shell a little at a time. :dizzy:

Oh I still feel like a 17 year old kid!:thumb:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
No doubt we"ll hook up and ride this season skinner. Just plan now for any day feb 16th to the 18th or 19th, maybe 20th???not 100%:face-icon-small-con

Thats when SoCo arrives in Utah for the start of the 15 day invasion tour. aka Rep ride 2011:face-icon-small-win

:face-icon-small-hap:beer;

Last edited:
J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
I used to lurk a lot until I met Boss on here and he brought me out of my shell. Damn Nice guy.

Ok that’s enough, the doctor told me to only come out of the shell a little at a time. :dizzy:

Oh I still feel like a 17 year old kid!:thumb:

Boss is a hell of a nice guy, I know exactly how you feel about the coming out of the shell thing.

Rep ride 2011:face-icon-small-win

What is this rep ride you speak of?

Premium Features