• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Longterm REVIEW and INSTALL: Trailtech Voyager Pro GPS w/ BUDDY TRACKING

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
Picked up some supplies. I’m planning on keeping my 22 turbo for a second sled, and waiting on my 24 turbo to come in. I’m adding a battery that will handle leaving it on for the day. I want to be able to move it from sled to sled, so will be looking to pick up another install kit.
Hi there @High Voltage , can I ask what led you to the Amazon battery you have listed above over the one offered by Trail Tech? I mean, a battery is a battery, and I'm mostly interested in size, since it doesn't need to run THAT long.

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Hi there @High Voltage , can I ask what led you to the Amazon battery you have listed above over the one offered by Trail Tech? I mean, a battery is a battery, and I'm mostly interested in size, since it doesn't need to run THAT long.
I’m just trying that battery because if my charging system doesn’t work right the battery is large enough to last all day. It‘s a very light battery.

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
That's a good point. Let us know where you decide to mount it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
UNIT #1 is fully installed on my 24 Turbo X now!
Will have photos in the next couple days!!

I AM JAZZED!!!!!!
I'm installing mine here shortly. One on a standard glovebox sled and one on the extended glovebox door. Looking forward to seeing your pics

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I'm installing mine here shortly. One on a standard glovebox sled and one on the extended glovebox door. Looking forward to seeing your pics

Unit #1 on my new 24 Turbo X was installed by Rexburg Motor Sports.
I then plan on duplicating that same exact install on the other 2 sleds myself.

Premium Features