• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who are U?

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
Not sure if it a shyness issue or what?

Maybe we have a huge group of mute sledders with no hands or thoughts to share.....:face-icon-small-con

Im Guilty.:face-icon-small-blu

My name is Jon and I met Jacob at the Brewvies Boondockers shin-dig this year and he was cool enough to invite me into the U Crew.

So I really dont know any of you but cant wait to meet all of you awesome peeps, kill some beers, and put some faces to some names. (Should have a U Crew pre winter party)

So I live in Tooele and work in Sandy as your friendly Mr Goodwrench.
I have a wife that spoils me ROTTEN and knows what sledding means to me. So much that she goes out with me and gives it 110% so that we can spend time together. We both have new (new to us) sleds this year and cant wait to get out. I got a turbo cat( I cant wait for the Perma-Smile) and we got her a awesome 700 RMK.

So if you are lucky enough to see a rare post from me just know that I am lurking around

Pray for snow

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I smell a fight.

All you bastages have claimed to have the best wife and family around. Hell even GP claimed to have the best wife.

I hate to burst bubbles, but boys my wife is the best...ok not really fighting, just typed that in case she ever opens the snowest and ucrew

Now back to this homebrew and other beer stuff...what you utards got?

M

mgcm1000

Mar 6, 2009
West Bountiful,Utah
My name is Marc. My wife Romi and I met Jacob at the avalanche workshop last year. We ride Harleys in the summer and Arctic Cats in the winter. Romi works alot in the yard and builds ponds and I like to play with tractors.

We ride mostly in the Uintas, Soapatone area. We've met a few people on the forum and were actually supposed to ride with Ron and GP last year until the "accidents" happened. (I think they were just waiting til they had Cats to ride!!)

Look forward to meeting and riding with more of you this year.

By the way -- I have the BEST wife in the world!!

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I smell a fight.

Hell even GP claimed to have the best wife.

I did? :face-icon-small-con

Your drunk light weight!!!
drunk-1.gif

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
I smell a fight.

All you bastages have claimed to have the best wife and family around. Hell even GP claimed to have the best wife.

Nobody caught that I accidentally typed in women, not woman. LOL

I hate to burst bubbles, but boys my wife is the best...ok not really fighting, just typed that in case she ever opens the snowest and ucrew

Nice! good planning Sir.

Right now, I have an Amber ready to go. Just drank all of the Hazelnut Brown. Might make a Porter on Sat.
I'm hot/cold on the brewing. Sometimes I brew a bunch, then I lag for months/years.
I am a novice, don't do all grain, but I have 70+ batches under my belt.
Looking for a local brew club. Might just have to start one.
I can't tell you how much I miss my Summit Brewing beers. Miss the beer culture in Mpls. bad. You would laugh at the what passes for a liqour store out here. Plus, they're State run.

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
No worries, I have been crazy busy preping two sleds for the year and trying to get the 9-5 job done in between.

Did any of the beer lovers here get up to the Idaho Falls Brew Fest this year?
It was my first time at a Brew Fest and it was HEVENLY to say the least.

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
I don't know about the Denver one but at the Idaho Falls one they "rented" out a bunch of school busses and ran shuttles from down town Idaho falls and surrounding areas out to the horse track where the Brew Fest was. So when it was over you could catch a school bus back to your hotel.

M

madsigntist

Dec 19, 2007
Lehi, UT
www.summitsigns.biz
Did any of the beer lovers here get up to the Idaho Falls Brew Fest this year?
It was my first time at a Brew Fest and it was HEVENLY to say the least.

Hells Yeah! Tim and I went and it was a BLAST. We had so much fun "samplin"
and the buses were some of the most fun. Drunk N Rowdy Skoolbuses, LOL.
I just told these guys that we need to For Sure hit it up next year!
We stayed at the Shilo, and the have a littlebar/club....well about 300 people were there after the fest on Sat and it was way fun. I think it was their HipHop Night, total blast.

Beer Heaven is the GABF in Denver each October. 400+ breweries and 1400+ beers under one roof. Buts its 3 nights long. Its a Beer Tradeshow.
Been 5 times so far. Good Times.:face-icon-small-hap

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
Beer Heaven is the GABF in Denver each October. 400+ breweries and 1400+ beers under one roof. Buts its 3 nights long. Its a Beer Tradeshow.
Been 5 times so far. Good Times.:face-icon-small-hap
That sounds like some sort of mythical creature !!! I dont belive it!!!
But really The Denver one would be AWESOME.

We stayed at the place by the Red Lion with the 24 Hr pool and hot tub.
Needless to say there will be a tad more moderation next year:face-icon-small-win

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Right now, I have an Amber ready to go. Just drank all of the Hazelnut Brown. Might make a Porter on Sat.
I'm hot/cold on the brewing. Sometimes I brew a bunch, then I lag for months/years.
I am a novice, don't do all grain, but I have 70+ batches under my belt.
Looking for a local brew club. Might just have to start one.
I can't tell you how much I miss my Summit Brewing beers. Miss the beer culture in Mpls. bad. You would laugh at the what passes for a liqour store out here. Plus, they're State run.

Wait you did time in MN?:face-icon-small-sho Ohh man how long have you been gone? Had any Surley or the Grainbelt Nordeast. The Nordeast was so popular for Schells it maxed out production at the brewery and they had to limit distribution.

Premium Features