• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Greetings from the East Coast

SWAMPSTOMPER

Premium Member
Hello All,

My name is Shawn and live in southern New Hampshire. I spin wrenches for a GM dealership where I have worked for the last 14 or so years. Married with 2 daughters. My oldest is 17 and rides with me. My youngest is 12 and rides shotgun occasionally but won't ride her own sled yet. I had sleds as a kid but got out of the sport when my "car bug" kicked in. Started riding again 8 years ago.
I seem to have started a collection of old 'Doos with a 98 Formula3, 94 Summit and a 94 Formula STX. Nothing Snowest worthy yet but they get me around. The Formula3 has been stretched to 136" and is fun to ride but still an old tank. I'm hoping to get into a Renegade Backcountry or a shorter Summit soon. It doesn't get too steep or deep where I normally ride but there is some to be found in northern NH and Maine which isn't much of a drive for me.
I belong to the local snowmobile club called the Strafford Swampstompers and I'm currently the President. That's where my Snowest name comes from.
Thanks for listening.

-Shawn B

Premium Features