• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3x 2022 Skidoo Sleds

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Three 2022 Skidoo sleds for sale:

I take very good care of my sleds so that they are worth selling. All three run on XPS since day one. All three heat cycled and broken in correctly. The 850 sleds were ridden by a 50 year old, the 600R by an 11 year old. All three have a year of warranty left. (Not that you need it with Doos.) I was planning on only selling the 165 for now, but realized that as long as we have 2 sleds to ride it doesn't matter what they are. SO all three are for sale, but the last two only when we have our new ones. I will get the warranties transferred to new owners upon sale. For anyone interested, I will get as many pictures as you would like. 90% of the sleds I sell every year go out of state, so I want the new owners to have zero surprises after a long drive. Cash only, pickup in McCall area.

2022 Expert. 165. 3" track, shot. In new condition. I rode it for 52 miles, one break in ride with my 11 year old son, and two rides across the lake to take him to ski at Tam. I just didn't use it. I mostly rode my 146 Freeride because I ride with my son and he has a 146 Summit. It will be sold completely stock. (Other than a skid plate, that will go with.) I have the hand guards, never put them on. I owe a little bit on this one, so that would have to be figured out. $14999.

2022 146 Freeride, 1132 miles. 3" track, Shot. Completely stock except for skid plate. Excellent shape, a couple of scratches on the tunnel stickers. Clean title in hand. $13999

2022 Summit 146 600R. 2.5" track. Shot. Ridden 996 miles by an 11 year old. Completely stock except for skid plate. Excellent shape, one small hole on the side panel with a stick in it. Don't ask, because I don't know. 11 year old. Lol. It currently has Summit Expert shocks on it. Price is with stock shocks. But.. Doo didn't make 600 Summits this year. Clean title in hand. $12999
I can't let more than one go yet but would make a potential deal based on new ones getting here. It wasn't much of an issue getting these last year, but don't want to get stuck in snow with nothing to ride.

Hundy dolla bills is payment. Pickup in McCall Id is where it will happen.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

021.JPG 022.JPG 023.JPG 024.JPG 025.JPG 026.JPG 027.JPG 028.JPG 001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features