• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hearing about 2022 build delays?

T

Thielio20

Oct 6, 2018
Interior, AK
I'd take some of that heat. Highs in the 50s and lows in the 40s. Looks like some of the leaves may be starting to change also.
Fairbanks represent! haha this weekend was terrrrrible for caribout hunting. 2+ inches over the weekend! Ready for cooler temps and no more rain.

Also ordered the pull start cover and glove box for 1 piece hood (thanks for the reminder Chris). I'll need a new mtn bag since mine fell apart last year, well the lid anyway and can't buy those separate.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Well I will join in on the "count the doo crate game" haha. No clue where the 60 count is coming from the trailer is not 150+ feet. Most sled loads you'll get 3 crates the length of the trailer, if they are mountain sleds (175's are almost 15 feet long). 3x6, 18 sleds on that load.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
5 foot crates?

is Doo making Mini Z’s again? Lo

Well I will join in on the "count the doo crate game" haha. No clue where the 60 count is coming from the trailer is not 150+ feet. Most sled loads you'll get 3 crates the length of the trailer, if they are mountain sleds (175's are almost 15 feet long). 3x6, 18 sleds on that load.
You are all wrong, there are 3 hundred 2' x 2' crates full of gauges and ECU's

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I was looking at that wrong, the straps were making it look weird. I WILL bet that there are 30 on there. 5 long, you can count the corner crate boards on the lower left rear of each crate. CENE models are 154 Summits, so not that long.

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Is the ECU part of the speedometer/dash assy? I was told by someone who works at my doo dealer that the sleds are being shipped without speedometers.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
General motors has haulted production of trucks from the dmax morain Ohio plant and others because of ... [insert excuse you wanna hear] cough cough Cia cough cough ohh lord hope I ain't got that bat flu....epstien still didn't kill himself the world is getting WILD!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
Nice to see that China and the Taliban are going to be big partners and Biden is going green ,what a ignorant piece of government s_ _t we are letting lead us into destruction.Maybe we can buy the Toyota’s that the Taliban have to use,chips aren’t important,holy s_ _t

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
My dealer has a few dozen snowchecks already. I was told they were just missing the gauges. Skidoo has sent them emails assuring sleds will be ready to go before the season starts.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Nice to see that China and the Taliban are going to be big partners and Biden is going green ,what a ignorant piece of government s_ _t we are letting lead us into destruction.Maybe we can buy the Toyota’s that the Taliban have to use,chips aren’t important,holy s_ _t

The chip shortage has nothing to do with any of that rant.

A good season with lots of snow is what we all need.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
So on the missing ECU topic…

I sure hope they protect the plug that connects to it somehow while it’s dangling there disconnected. The last thing any of us want/need is corrosion on those sensitive terminals leading to all sorts of hard-to-diagnose intermittent issues down the road.

Premium Features