• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody have 24 Freeride Seat Time?

R

rmk8001

Oct 27, 2008
I agree. Those vidoes suck and you definitely suck at riding. That being said your opinion doesn't carry any weight around here. Maybe if you ever become a good rider you'll understand the difference between the 2 sleds and then understand a blunt tipped, bent arrow won't kill the big game no matter what Indian is firing it. (See what I did there? Tried to help your simple brain understand). I was bringing up a funny analogy that people would understand, it was funny. Sorry it offended your political agenda. You are the only idiot trying to make it political by trying to tie in other garbage. This isn't a political forum. Its a snowmobile forum. I'm sure your simple brain has a hard time comprehending that. You are another idiot this forum would be better without. 😒
You need a swift kick in the head

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
We are always going to get those Doo guys vs the Poo guys. Never going to be any different. Maybe Cat will get back in the mix with their new platform and motor, who knows, but one thing is un deniable, the Poo is way more predictable than any other platform out there (If you dont believe me, watch Muskoka last video, he even says it hahaha) Oh and ALL the best riders are riding RMK's. It would be interesting to see what the big name riders would choose for a sled if they had to buy their own, Im guessing Most of those guys would still ride Poo.

Yeah we have to have two sleds on the deck for when the other wont start, our fit and finish sucks, too may stop rides, our hyfax sucks, only thing good is our gauge. I agree with all of that, but all the best riders are riding RMK. Im just some old dude that cant ride worth ****, but I dont think that is by happening by chance.

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
We are always going to get those Doo guys vs the Poo guys. Never going to be any different. Maybe Cat will get back in the mix with their new platform and motor, who knows, but one thing is un deniable, the Poo is way more predictable than any other platform out there (If you dont believe me, watch Muskoka last video, he even says it hahaha) Oh and ALL the best riders are riding RMK's. It would be interesting to see what the big name riders would choose for a sled if they had to buy their own, Im guessing Most of those guys would still ride Poo.

Yeah we have to have two sleds on the deck for when the other wont start, our fit and finish sucks, too may stop rides, our hyfax sucks, only thing good is our gauge. I agree with all of that, but all the best riders are riding RMK. Im just some old dude that cant ride worth ****, but I dont think that is by happening by chance.
Well that was a complete worthless and dumb post. Good job. :unsure:

Premium Features