• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody have 24 Freeride Seat Time?

D
Mar 13, 2014
All this is nothing but Fandom, comparing it to political fandom Chadly is a masking liberal that goes to BLM events and hates that he is white. Both of these sleds comes down to the Indian not the arrow. They both do some things a little better than the other. I love the colors of the Polaris and it would be cool to know my trailer wouldn't rust owning a Polaris.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I agree. Those vidoes suck and you definitely suck at riding. That being said your opinion doesn't carry any weight around here. Maybe if you ever become a good rider you'll understand the difference between the 2 sleds and then understand a blunt tipped, bent arrow won't kill the big game no matter what Indian is firing it. (See what I did there? Tried to help your simple brain understand). I was bringing up a funny analogy that people would understand, it was funny. Sorry it offended your political agenda. You are the only idiot trying to make it political by trying to tie in other garbage. This isn't a political forum. Its a snowmobile forum. I'm sure your simple brain has a hard time comprehending that. You are another idiot this forum would be better without. 😒

D
Mar 13, 2014
I agree. Those vidoes suck and you definitely suck at riding. That being said your opinion doesn't carry any weight around here. Maybe if you ever become a good rider you'll understand the difference between the 2 sleds and then understand a blunt tipped, bent arrow won't kill the big game no matter what Indian is firing it. (See what I did there? Tried to help your simple brain understand). I was bringing up a funny analogy that people would understand, it was funny. Sorry it offended your political agenda. You are the only idiot trying to make it political by trying to tie in other garbage. This isn't a political forum. Its a snowmobile forum. I'm sure your simple brain has a hard time comprehending that. You are another idiot this forum would be better without. 😒
Yawn

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I think it's pretty easy to connect the dots on why I'm asking about a Doo on a Polaris section, no? Maybe someone else can chime in with my reasoning so we can see if it's just you who is struggling to figure it out

You will need to lower your expectations. People are dumb.

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
Jesus Chadly. You must have not got to do any boat anchoring this weekend you seem a little more on edge then usual. 😬

D
Mar 13, 2014
Looks like fun. Nice work kid. You are definitely in the 97%er bracket. And riding a better machine than those of us suffering from PTA and white privilege. No need to buy any clutch kits from those videos.

I can't tell if yore being sarcastic or not lol. I started snowmobiling 10 yrs ago. I have always spent my time in tight trees, this was honestly my first attempts at whatever you call those. And I'm 41 lol.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Jesus Chadly. You must have not got to do any boat anchoring this weekend you seem a little more on edge then usual. 😬
I think Chad needs a hug. He’s been a bit salty, but we all go through rough days. Probably extra salty because I didn’t ride with him Saturday and give him ammo for helping me get unstuck😂.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I can't tell if yore being sarcastic or not lol. I started snowmobiling 10 yrs ago. I have always spent my time in tight trees, this was honestly my first attempts at whatever you call those. And I'm 41 lol.

Everyone is a kid to me. I call old people kid. One of my peers is 71 and we both call each other kid.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I actually rode and got through break in. The sled is a beast. I'm starting to lean towards what Caleb told me that he's never riding an NA again. I guess I am addicted to boat anchors. I just needed to get used to riding at 30 mph through the trees. The kid insinuated I'm a liberal. Them are fighting words.

As for you kid. Not only am I older than you, I haven't rode sleds any longer than you. Quit making excuses and trying to fish for compliments from key board jockeys. Your videos show you aren't very good and I could ride circles around you. 😌

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I actually rode and got through break in. The sled is a beast. I'm starting to lean towards what Caleb told me that he's never riding an NA again. I guess I am addicted to boat anchors. I just needed to get used to riding at 30 mph through the trees. The kid insinuated I'm a liberal. Them are fighting words.

As for you kid. Not only am I older than you, I haven't rode sleds any longer than you. Quit making excuses and trying to fish for compliments from key board jockeys. Your videos show you aren't very good and I could ride circles around you. 😌
Chadly, sounds like your digging your 24. Is it all stock?

D
Mar 13, 2014

I'm sure you could and would love to watch and learn from you but I don't ride with libs.

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
Lol, Some people solidify some other things by their comments as well.
The question was asked about a 2024 freeride on a Polaris forum. Some guys are butt hurt that Polaris has been sucking hind tit, and skidoo is actually catching them in the handling department, especially in the reliability dept. No one said the doo handled better, because it actually does not without work, but then again the Polaris needs work as well.
If you have not owned a G5 then your opinion is worthless in This topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watching Muskoka free rider on YouTube it appears at least the last couple of years he has as many problems with his skidoos if not more then the Polaris. Neither one is great with reliability. I haven’t owned a G5 but can say with complete certainty once stuck they are a nightmare to get out and back on top of the snow compared to a Polaris I have helped pull out plenty of both.
I agree with Chadley every top level ski doo rider I’ve been around admits they don’t handle in technical terrain near as good as a Polaris. They are good at jumping and downhill pow carving though

Premium Features