• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 phazer !!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!

P
JUST BOUGHT A 2008 PHAZER IT HAS 300 MILES ON IT GOT THE SLED FOR 500 BUCKS CAUSE THE MOTOR IS BLOWN UP AND THE GUY DIDNT WANT IT SO SAID HERE YEAH GO 500 BUCKS AND ITS YEARS!! CRZY!!!

SO I WANNA MOD THIS SLED OUT!! SUPERCHARGED OR TURBO?

LET ME KNOW WHATS GONNA WORK BEST. NEED TO KNOW ASAP THANKS

and what track should i put on it and should i do an extension kit?

P
no i bought it from my dealer the guy owed me money to so it worked out. the owner of the store owned it and it was sitting in the back of the store for 3 years so i said it can either just sit there and get old or i will give yo 500 for it and the money you owe me we can call it even! and he was fine with that

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
I have a Timbersled rear skid kit that mounts on Phazer 144 rails with relocation brackets (for skid setback) and a cut down ( to 14.5 inches wide) 153 Maverick track off a Nytro. Also the longer chain and bigger bottom gear to turn it. Also have Fox float front shocks for the Phazer MTX.
This setup is a night and day difference over stock. Great floatation and no more trenching.

These parts were installed for less than 300 miles before girlfriend bought a Pro RMK and we put Phazer back to stock.

PM me if you are interested.

Murph

S

snopak

Feb 6, 2011
phazer

I have two phazers both mcx turbo.
One has 153 challenger 145/8" wide and timbersled front and rear, tunnel work and fox floats front and rear. 50lbs lighter. It is a great sled huge power and super fun.
The other is 151 14" stock suspension, it is more nimble but treches more.
The air intake is different so it has more lag.
They are super fun sleds.

Premium Features