• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

‘22 Boost Low End Power Sucks

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Polaris Engineers are working about 10 years behind the French Canadians.
snowest fyi-French Canadians are the laughing stock of Canada. They do not represent Canadians in any way. They are stubborn, dumb, weird, no social skills and think they know it all. They even tried to separate from Canada and make their own country but failed. They are an embarrasment to Canada. Furthermore, the current President(prime minister), has banned the sale of handguns. You don’t have to give back your handguns, yet. But ya can’t buy one anymore. Thank you for atttetion in this matter.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
snowest fyi-French Canadians are the laughing stock of Canada. They do not represent Canadians in any way. They are stubborn, dumb, weird, no social skills and think they know it all. They even tried to separate from Canada and make their own country but failed. They are an embarrasment to Canada. Furthermore, the current President(prime minister), has banned the sale of handguns. You don’t have to give back your handguns, yet. But ya can’t buy one anymore. Thank you for atttetion in this matter.
What does this have to do with anything? 🤨

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
well, since your wealthy, this info is a wealth of knowledge. Too bad a family sedan, Tesla, can beat your dumb yellow Ferraris. Ahahahahaha

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I could be wrong, but I believe Chilly was comparing the current regime of BRP (French-Canadian) Engineers to Polaris Engineers.

I would argue it’s not the Polaris Engineers who are at fault but rather the pendulum bounce of Bean Counters influence on the horrendous and greedy executive leadership at Polaris. They should all be fired.

If we have learned anything, Chilly warned us the Boost is a boat anchor and we should have listened. No excuses.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
No guarantees but this Singh groove head mod helped on my ‘13 turbo pro. I did this with Nology plug wires for cleaning up the bottom end. It helped a lot. Works from idle to midrange, no effect on wfo throttle. 1/4” wide by .080” deepIMG_1093.jpegIMG_1094.jpeg

Premium Features