• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3.25 track???

G

ggcustoms

Dec 4, 2007
NW Wisconsin
I know quite a few years ago Burandt put out a YouTube video saying how awesome the new conquer 280 track was. I think everyone figured out soon after what a terrible track it was and Burandt never talked about it again.
Funny. I remembered this too and thought about it yesterday when looking at different tracks.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
That track is what I would buy in a heartbeat for our snow conditions in BC. Anyone know if the 3.25 will be available to purchase this fall? Would like to put one on my Cat when the narrowed 165 Doo track fails (fully fails as it has paddles wanting to leave the party soon.)
Doo tracks like to shed lugs…….

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
The 3.25 trenches, doesn't get up on the snow very well, and is not very playful in CO snow. But after riding Caleb's sled with the M770-3R in Montana, that track trenches but its way more playful and seems to get up on the snow faster. Like I have said even though I order the 3.25 for my Boost, I have set the bar extremely low for the 3.25. I would have changed the track anyway if I ordered a 2.75.
The m770 is much better than the m66.

Longer life
Better traction

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
The 3.25 trenches, doesn't get up on the snow very well, and is not very playful in CO snow. But after riding Caleb's sled with the M770-3R in Montana, that track trenches but its way more playful and seems to get up on the snow faster. Like I have said even though I order the 3.25 for my Boost, I have set the bar extremely low for the 3.25. I would have changed the track anyway if I ordered a 2.75.
What’s your thoughts on M770-3R vs 300XL? Seems to be a big price difference.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
What’s your thoughts on M770-3R vs 300XL? Seems to be a big price difference.
I thought they were very similar. They both grab a lot and make the front end more playful. The M77 is hard to get because of the restrictions on Russian imports. Caleb had a pallet of them but wasn't willing to part with one. You basically need to have it shipped to Canada and then get someone to bring it over because they will not ship to the USA.

Last edited:
C
Dec 14, 2020
I thought they were very similar. They both grab a lot and make the front end more playful. The M77 is hard to get because of the restrictions on Russian imports. Caleb had a pallet of them but wasn't willing to part with one. You basically need to have it shipped to Canada and then get someone to bring it over because they will not ship to the USA.

They have 165 in stock, but not 154.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.

Sounds like an opportunity to go show BC riders you’re the best rider and pick up a track that will help your boat anchor.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I've covered this in past posts. Maybe you would be up to speed if you didn't drop in just once a week because you are too busy working OT for the man. ?

You’re missing me. I remember the post. But maybe we could procure some ID for you that would allow you into BC to show those Canadians they can’t ride as good as you?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
You’re missing me. I remember the post. But maybe we could procure some ID for you that would allow you into BC to show those Canadians they can’t ride as good as you?
Well I just got quoted $4,000 to take care of it and I remembered I don't like Canada that much.

Premium Features