• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter Knights Show in Spokane?

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
2Cool will be there in a booth with Better Boards - Booths 7 & 8 in Bay 2 - stop in and check us out.

I love this show because, though it is smaller, it is so much fun and much more relaxed than all the others. And the bar outside our hotel is a HOOT to go to after the show to let your hair down and dance in the cage on the pole! !! Did I say that out loud?!

AND it's a celebration of the last show for the fall season!!! Yippeee!!!

:) 2fun

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
I will be there as well to pick up my vents from Tammy @ 2Cool. I am sure I will be picking up more then that. Hoping to see some of the guys that I met and rode with last year (Nitro, Agent Orange, BB, Defys, Tim, SilverGriz, Doghouse, Top, 4strokenewbie, and some that I can't remember) and meet some others off of the forum.

Gary

Last edited:

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
2Cool will be there in a booth with Better Boards - Booths 7 & 8 in Bay 2 - stop in and check us out.

I love this show because, though it is smaller, it is so much fun and much more relaxed than all the others. And the bar outside our hotel is a HOOT to go to after the show to let your hair down and dance in the cage on the pole! !! Did I say that out loud?!

AND it's a celebration of the last show for the fall season!!! Yippeee!!!

:) 2fun

Boondockers Videos will be in Bay 2 Booth 6! Right across from my favorite peeps (better boards and 2 cool vents!) This could get interesting!

Um did i just hear something about a cage and dancing and a pole? Guess i will need to bring my A game for this show! hahahaha

B

Boondockin800

Nov 26, 2007
PNW
I'm going! Been going for a few years now. Normally don't part with much money, but always fun to look.

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
Oh Yeah Baby!!!

Boondockers Videos will be in Bay 2 Booth 6! Right across from my favorite peeps (better boards and 2 cool vents!) This could get interesting!

Um did i just hear something about a cage and dancing and a pole? Guess i will need to bring my A game for this show! hahahaha

Oh yeah - the place we go to on Saturday night has poles above the dance floor!!! :) Yeehaw!

Phatty - I don't think you have to bring your A game, I think it's permanently attached!!! Gonna be so much fun!!!

Ladies - 1:00 pm - group photo op - our booth!!!! Again, Bay 2, booths 7 & 8!

http://www.winterknights.org/snow_show.htm

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
I may make an appearance...can't think of anything I need, but I have been going for the past 5 years. Hate to break tradition.

S

Sled169

I get mixed up...isn't there a REAL stripper bar on the way to this show? :D:D:D:D

I think there is a poker tournament on the way home too. This work thing is pretty rough!

This sounds to famliar...... I think we might have been here before.

Poker starts at Noon again...... I was having the urge to play in this last night. I don't have Monday off this year so I would have to come on home after I won the big monies.

Not sure what to do with my self this weekend, feel like I should be driving 500 miles to a snow show some place, working all day and pretending to I was a rock star and trying to see just how drunk one person can get for three days straight. Hummm.... what to do.

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
you guys need to make someone go in leopard print pants so they can fit right in at GT.

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
Dang, I missed the poker party, someone keep me in the loop on that!! Spokane Show is always an amazing time although last year we got in trouble so this year we must be good. . .:face-icon-small-coo

Hey Hairy, is Subly bringing the bus? We need to introduce some more people to the bus!!!!!

Can't wait to see eveyone. We should get to the dance club early and get the same seating area we had last year, that worked nicely!!

JIM

S

Sled169

Dang, I missed the poker party, someone keep me in the loop on that!! Spokane Show is always an amazing time although last year we got in trouble so this year we must be good. . .:face-icon-small-coo

Hey Hairy, is Subly bringing the bus? We need to introduce some more people to the bus!!!!!

Can't wait to see eveyone. We should get to the dance club early and get the same seating area we had last year, that worked nicely!!

JIM

Poker is in Pendelton at Wild Horse, it is the Fall Poker Round Up, big money tournaments for about 10 days or so.

Early is always good, that was a great spot we had last year.

Premium Features