• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exciting Day for Sled Solutions...New Product Release!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
Tunnel bag

SWEET LOOKING BAG
Am I reading wright, comes in two sizes, 12" & 16" long ? Can the straps be modified to attach to my rear rack so i don't have to rivet to the tunnel ?:)

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
nice bag and could use one.but with no work,i might be strapping an old scooby doo lunch box back there:)

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Looks very nice. One issue I see is the way the shovel handle is held in place. From what I see it looks like a vlecro strap over the handle end? I would like to see some type of secure fastener. In the right conditions and repeated use I can see the velco getting filled with ice/snow and not holding the handle in place. Eric

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Looks very nice. One issue I see is the way the shovel handle is held in place. From what I see it looks like a vlecro strap over the handle end? I would like to see some type of secure fastener. In the right conditions and repeated use I can see the velco getting filled with ice/snow and not holding the handle in place. Eric

After repeated use in fresh powder conditions we never saw this as a problem. The bag removes so easy that bringing it in after a ride thaws whatever snow has built up on the bag.

MunisingDay115.jpg

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Very looking bag. I really like the shovel system. Need to do some measuring to see if I have room behind my XP gas can.

Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2007
Nice work Paul!

Now I know what you'll be saying when you get stuck in Utah, "I was just testing the tunnel bag."

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Verrry nice bag and something I would get a lot of use from and appreciate the extra details. Price... well, you get what you pay for and I don't mind paying extra for **quality**. :p

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
You get stuck because you wussed out and didn't keep the 2" track on!:)

There is some truth to that statement...kind of like you wussed out and bought a 600?? :D

Verrry nice bag and something I would get a lot of use from and appreciate the extra details. Price... well, you get what you pay for and I don't mind paying extra for **quality**. :p

:beer;:beer;

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Nice bag

I like this bag and will be ordering one here shortly. Good Job on this bag.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Very nice bag but I would still have to see a picture of one mounted, or at the very least sitting on a REV with the larger tail light/ rack with the shovel handle in place before I would spend the money to buy one.:rolleyes:

I'd hate to get it shipped to me only to find out it won't work right with my sled.

Premium Features