• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exciting Day for Sled Solutions...New Product Release!

R
Aug 30, 2008
Rocky Mountians
Looks nice, I like your concept !

I know it has been mentioned, the mounting straps they dont seem to match the quality of the rest of the bag ? Plastic cam buckles ? Those are just asking to get bumped or broken. I hope this dosent take away from a great bag :(

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
In most of the pictures, the shovel handle's open end is facing forward. Any problem with the handle filling up with snow/ice? Would make depressing the little button thingie hard if full of ice (to get handle attached to the shovel blade).

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
that is one sweet looking bag ...looks very functional however after quickly looking at it I think that I have to also concur that the straps holding the bag to the tunnel will pull right off ..may I suggest a single strap that crosses over and is sewn all along the bottom for added support and perhaps a couple of D-rings that would take the brunt of the weight ..

just a thought :) and then I want one with a red and black accent , and maybe some plastic movable dividers is all I can say

I'll take one

All very good suggestions and a legit concern. I beat the he!! out of one last season that was sewn just like that and the straps show NO sign of giving up. Now with that said, I don't like to sell stuff that is under built. I know that some of you guys will push it past it's breaking point and I want it to be ready. So, we decided to add another box stitch above the one that's there.

Colors are not an option right now and I wanted to do dividers but decided to keep things simple for now. It's something most anyone could do with a trip to local hardware store.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
I have an '05 REV with the big (Yes ugly) rear bumper/tail light.
It looks like the shovel handle storage spot is right where the side supports are on my bumper.
Can you get a couple pictures on this thread showing how the bag fits with the handle strapped in on that sled?

Looks like I'm going to be a customer, depending on the fit on the sled.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Looks nice, I like your concept !

I know it has been mentioned, the mounting straps they dont seem to match the quality of the rest of the bag ? Plastic cam buckles ? Those are just asking to get bumped or broken. I hope this dosent take away from a great bag :(

The cam part will handle more abuse then you think. We put the cam on the tunnel side so if in the event you broke one you could replace it pretty inexpensively.

I have an '05 REV with the big (Yes ugly) rear bumper/tail light.
It looks like the shovel handle storage spot is right where the side supports are on my bumper.
Can you get a couple pictures on this thread showing how the bag fits with the handle strapped in on that sled?

Looks like I'm going to be a customer, depending on the fit on the sled.

So you have this sled?

Bkg_03_Small.jpg

dimmensions?

Mini - 12 x 12 x 7
Max - 12 x 16 x 7

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Looks like I might have to get a couple of those.Especially one for my friends who insist on trying to bunjee their backpacks to their tunnels.Once you get it out back behind your 5 gallon gas can there is lots of movement and stress on fasteners hope they hold.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Looks like I might have to get a couple of those.Especially one for my friends who insist on trying to bunjee their backpacks to their tunnels.Once you get it out back behind your 5 gallon gas can there is lots of movement and stress on fasteners hope they hold.

All of our testing has shown that the straps the way they are are tough enough. We will make sure what you guys get is quality.:beer;

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Dammit stop releasing products I have to buy for my sled I can't afford this sh*t anymore!

;)

T

tfrick821

Nov 27, 2007
eastern ia
Personally I think I would lose the cams and put a metal grommet in so I could through bolt it to the tunnel. Might keep it from growing legs.

Still trying to figure out how to make this work on my Nytro

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Dammit stop releasing products I have to buy for my sled I can't afford this sh*t anymore!

;)

LMAO....sorry, it's what I do. :D

Personally I think I would lose the cams and put a metal grommet in so I could through bolt it to the tunnel. Might keep it from growing legs.

Still trying to figure out how to make this work on my Nytro

MTX??

Premium Features