• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost Fuel Pump Issues Even After Recall

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
23 Boost just out of break-in had the low fuel pressure error/limp mode come up turns out it was the wiring harness like described here. Dealer said Polaris is sending a new style pig-tail to fix the issue. I would not be surprised if we see a recall on this one soon if they are sending a new part #.

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
Here’s the GM connector for the fuel pressure sensor. I grabbed one before my last trip just in case . Looks like the harness doesn’t have enough slack on some sleds and pins are breaking or pulling out

C41B7276-6203-4DCD-8C8D-705F85A601CC.jpeg

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Ugh...
4 hours and 59 miles. happened to mine today.
was running great. we stopped for about 5 minutes, upon start-up and going, code was thrown.
it will clear at every start-up, but comes back as soon as I accelerate. limited RPM to 7000
Looked all over for the plug, none in town. Ordered from GM, will be here in the am.
Hopefully it fixes this

Tjtwenty

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2016
My 23 khaos boost made it 230 miles before I got multiple fuel pressure codes. It would clear if I turned the sled off, then run great for a few more minutes before de rating again. Finally it de rated for good. Limped it home and found the wires pulled out of the plug. If I understood my mechanic correctly, he said polaris has a new fix coming, but it's still months away. I ended up splicing a Honda connector back in. I'll find out tomorrow if it works

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
fixed my sled today with the new plug and pigtail. 3 of the 4 wires were broken.
all was good, then my 7s **** the bed. dead, as dead can be...?

9B5FE724-0331-4DA5-A004-7877B5E48DBB.jpeg 5E8715EC-0D34-482D-ADD8-AC396F70D199.jpeg

Seabass152

Premium Member
Jun 3, 2009
Truckee, Ca
Here’s the GM connector for the fuel pressure sensor. I grabbed one before my last trip just in case . Looks like the harness doesn’t have enough slack on some sleds and pins are breaking or pulling out
The guy on FB that is selling a pigtail is just repackaging the GM piece and doubling price. Which BTW is fine since he figured it out first, but there's options.

2022 Matryx Boost. What do people think? My local Polaris shop did the fuel pump/filter change, and I put the Diamond S can on the same day I brought it home from the shop. The first rip I did on it down the street it had a bog at 5000 RPM to 6200 RPM. Have ridden it a number of times down in the mountains and that bog at the same RPM's is always there. Talk about a pain the ass sidehilling in the trees. Do people think it is the fuel pump/filter or the can? Thanks

Premium Features