• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***I GOT TO DEMO A 2013 POLARIS TODAY***

M

misssledderki

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 14, 2009
Flathead Valley, MT
www.youtube.com
Hey Ladies!!
Well finally got to jump on the new Poo today and had my GoPro on to let you ride along with me. :face-icon-small-hap The video does have me riding my 2012 Pro as well, because I wanted to see where the level of comfort was and the little differences. I hope you all enjoy and get a chance to throw a leg over and feel what the new sleds have to show for!!

http://youtu.be/dOkSsKu-N6Y

M

misssledderki

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 14, 2009
Flathead Valley, MT
www.youtube.com
Well I love the running boards!! I've had issues with the ones on my '12 falling apart, so the snow falling through and strength is AWESOME!! Seat is goofy. I like how it is shorter, but the little width difference I could feel on my thighs, but that's something you could get used to. It's hard for me to put the term "flickable" into use. I'm 1500 miles on mine with 163" track so the shorter track I could feel how the sled is nimble and I could throw it around. I did not personally notice the weight difference. I believe and know what the sled is known to do, but whether it was the length of the track or power to weight, I'm not the best judge on it. Don't get me wrong, these things get ontop of the snow better then any chassis I've been on so far this year. Happy to see how people ride em next year!!!

Premium Features