• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 Turbo apex ez ride

Jan 3, 2011
N. Utah
2006 yamaha turbo apex boondocker side mount turbo kit adrad intercooler, dual blow off valves, new battery, motor was updated last year with new rods, wiseco 10:5:1 compression pistons, and .63 head shim Valves we're also adjusted and shimmed last year. Boss lighweight seat, ez ride suspension, simmons extra wide ski's spare gas can, polished tunnel. Composite boost gauge, new digital air fuel gauge and sensor, machined extravert drivers, 162 comoplast track in great shape no torn lugs. I run about 13 pounds of boost on pump gas runs very strong. Very fast, I also dropped a gear in the chain case for better climbing and replaced the chain. always stored in heated trailer.. Great shape. Also changed oil and filter after every ride and ran full sythentic in it. I love this sled and have tons of money invested in it, i'm only selling it because I'm in the military and flying home 2-3 times a season just isn't working. $8000 Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK3ANn5qnV8&feature=player_profilepage

I will get more photo's added as soon as I can get somebody at home to take some. Thanks

sled 1.jpg apex suspension.jpg apex 1.jpg sled 2.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2011
N. Utah
I dont know If I would be able to i'd have to take off work fly home, pick up the sled and drive somewhere and meet you, I dont know it depends on how interested you are, you tell me what you have in mind. Thanks

Jan 3, 2011
N. Utah
My best friend lives about 5 miles from where my sled is, he is avaliable almost anytime to show the sled answer any questions in person and even sell it if somedody wanted it I would give him access to the title and everything. Thanks

Premium Features