• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which Aftermarket Suspension is best: K-Mod, Timbersled, EZ-Ride, TeamFast?

If you were going to change out the rear suspension, which would you buy??

• KMOD

Votes: 124 33.7%
  • Timbersled

Votes: 111 30.2%
  • EZ-Ryde

Votes: 62 16.8%
  • Team Fast

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • CR Racing

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • Racer's Edge

Votes: 23 6.3%
  • Nextech

Votes: 11 3.0%

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
Maybe I should grab a mountain tamer and we will do a little comparison ourselves...of course the skid would be setup for my weight but it would still be fun!
-Justin
We need to make it out this year. I only made it up your way once last year on a club ride with the Snowflakes and unfortunately the snow was pretty bad. I get tired of riding only with Skidoos and Polaris. You need to give me some good stories to use on Ladd for next time I see him.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
After all these weeks I continue to be surprised by just how CLOSE the voting from the SnoWest members is between KMOD and TIMBERSLED.

I really expected Timbersled to pull WAY OUT in front of KMOD.

But little KMOD is holding their own much better than I expected.

curt

Lifetime Membership
Apr 29, 2008
nextech susp

how do we get on the list?
http://carbonsled.com/Mono_rear_susp.htm

MONO_1_LG.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
The Yamaha light weight skid that i have been talking so much about is a pos. I was replacing my track pulled my skid and the front arm is bent. I rode it one season. going to see the dealer and hope the part is under warranty. now im thinking i should install it on the 09 for my wife it should be ok on trail's.

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
Idk, I think i will wait untill the snowmobile show. see what's the best bang for the buck. Nextech looks sweet. probably end up with Timbersled.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Or wait until they all hit the snow for comparison, the ts is brand new and the kmod isn't very old, and maybe some will get together and combine thoughts of what they think and give an actual performance opinion.

K45

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2010
I'm going to give the new Timbersled skid a try with the adjustable Exits, I think this and the new Skins front end will work great together.

Premium Features