• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Rumors

Thread Rating
2.00 star(s)

m7freak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Coburg, Oregon
i hope they leave the heavy 4 stroke crap for the yami boys, us a/c guys are a little too smart to buy a 10k+ sled and then have to put another 10k into it to make it preform. you guys ever look at the yami section, those turbos they say are soooooo reliable blow right and left. if you ask me turbos are for guys who don't have anything better to do with thier money, i'd rather have two 2 smokes and have a great time than spend all my money on one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ridden the new 4 stroke? In my opinion it's an awesome sled right out of the crate! You certainly don't need a turbo to have fun on one. This coming from an a/c guy.:)

B
Nov 27, 2007
I have to agree, for the past ten years I have ridden nothing but A/C, this year though we put a Nytro MTX in the stable. When I was younger, lite weight and lots of horsepower was the ticket. The cost of fuel, repairs, buying a new sled ever couple of years, etc was a non issue. Now the cost of fuel, repairs, buying a new sled ever couple of years, etc is a big issue for me.

Lifetime Membership
Apr 27, 2002
Spooner, WI 54801
www.4seasons.com
Why do they need to get 180hp turbo'd sled from the factory? If they came up with a small turbo that was light and like 140+hp that would be sweet. Think about having 140+ hp at elevation stock!

KJP

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
i hope they leave the heavy 4 stroke crap for the yami boys, us a/c guys are a little too smart to buy a 10k+ sled and then have to put another 10k into it to make it preform. you guys ever look at the yami section, those turbos they say are soooooo reliable blow right and left. if you ask me turbos are for guys who don't have anything better to do with thier money, i'd rather have two 2 smokes and have a great time than spend all my money on one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive ridden a few arctic craps and id stay w/ either a vector or a phazer. a turbo set up correctly can blow u guys away so i wouldnt b talkin.

powder pounder

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
They just spent alot of money building the new 800 1000 engines I realy dought the would build a new 900 plant. I call bull S**t.

M
Dec 14, 2007
ive ridden a few arctic craps and id stay w/ either a vector or a phazer. a turbo set up correctly can blow u guys away so i wouldnt b talkin.

like we said before why waste so much damn money on a turbo did u read the whole thing a piped m8 will thrash a lil phazer turd any day i have done it. and by the way how much is it to rebuild a 4 stroke joke again. if u roll a m8 bad it may cost a bit of money u **** up on a 4 stroke turbo and watch the $ signs roll

Premium Features