• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Rumors

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I don't have any faith in the clutch fix but maybe. 3 years and they haven't fixed it. They needed that throttle block bad. Wish they would have done something so they run in deep snow like doo.

T
Nov 11, 2008
It's good poo didn't release anything major for next year, to let the dealers have a chance in selling these unsold holdovers and to refine all the crap that's been wrong with sleds for the past couple years.

Throttle block: finally.
Rail caps: duh.
Seat: fine.
Lighter running boards: good.
Headlight lighter: ok.
BNGs: not as bold as 24's options.
9R being $500 less than boost: still stupid.

Warranty: are we finally back to more than 2 years for top level sleds? I sure hope so.

I don’t see how you are seeing that it’s $500 difference? $500USD?

Canadian base model 9R is $23039 boost is $24939.

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
I don’t see how you are seeing that it’s $500 difference? $500USD?

Canadian base model 9R is $23039 boost is $24939.
I don't speak Canadian... eh?

Same build examples I did were $500-$675 different. The 9R with 7S is stupidly close to a boost in price.

B
Mar 6, 2015
It's good poo didn't release anything major for next year, to let the dealers have a chance in selling these unsold holdovers and to refine all the crap that's been wrong with sleds for the past couple years.

Throttle block: finally.
Rail caps: duh.
Seat: fine.
Lighter running boards: good.
Headlight lighter: ok.
BNGs: not as bold as 24's options.
9R being $500 less than boost: still stupid.

Warranty: are we finally back to more than 2 years for top level sleds? I sure hope so.
Warranty - still 2 years for the 9R and Boost and 4 years for the rest

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Yeah that sucks no handle bar height choice anymore that costs them nothing to do. What is the 5" height medium or low?
You can go in and select different bar heights when you select the options at the end of your Snowcheck order.

Premium Features