• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Snowcheck starts March 4th - who is interested?

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
It doesn't need a front bumper. Its so impressive it just wheelies over stuff. However that will be a stop ride recall in the middle of winter. Then all of the sudden you will need one.
I really hope they have something cool that works and doesn't need recalls and the clutches figured.

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Yeah but 900 boost would be a winner imagine merging one fairly unreliable sled (9R) with another more unreliable sled (Boost) in Polaris world this would equal one really reliable sled.
Then the forum will be so fun next year when guys realize they dropped 30k on a sled that performs worse and has more run ability issues than the previous boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
Has nothing to do with money. Buy a new sled every year, but no way Id order a boost 9r when they cant even get the NA 9r right? Polaris should say look guys we phucked up trying to skimp. Bring the sled to the dealer, we will fix the hyfax, we got a fix for the clutch and the break and we want to get you back going. Id be like im in, lets buy another sled. Instead they wont do it, my dealers said they havent heard any clutching issues . hahaha WTF. Polaris looses all credibility with me when they say there isnt a problem. I mean dude come on. Sell me the sled with a few grand off and shove the warranty where the sun dont shine. Dont want it, never use it other than stop rides and recalls. Ill fix the sled myself. Its a friggen joke.

I hope cat kicks poos ass in snow check this season. Poo needs to take care of some housekeeping on what they got going on. I have a 20242 9r with 7 miles on it. Backwoods front and rear, Polaris bag on back, rail fix done with ice age kit, 7s gauge, electric start and MBRP exhaust. Ill trade that straight up for a new Top tier snowcheck right now. Any takers? Let me guess, no phucking way.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Yep. Good Old John. He knows his sh!t and can ride. Most dealers don't even rode snowmobiles.
guess you never been to Canada Bakus rides out there back door...but how would you know??

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
Yeah for sure more and more people ride them definitely not ideal for mountain riding but I am biased because I’m of the opinion that the majority of people on any turbo sled would be better off on a 600 honing the fundamentals a lot of riders think more power will make them better riders but the opposite is true.
We’re all doing this to have fun so everyone should ride what makes them happy.
I have talked to several riders with 146 turbos and they have all told me if they could only have one sled it would not be a 146 either turbo or na. I’m only talking about mountain riders though.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Has nothing to do with money. Buy a new sled every year, but no way Id order a boost 9r when they cant even get the NA 9r right? Polaris should say look guys we phucked up trying to skimp. Bring the sled to the dealer, we will fix the hyfax, we got a fix for the clutch and the break and we want to get you back going. Id be like im in, lets buy another sled. Instead they wont do it, my dealers said they havent heard any clutching issues . hahaha WTF. Polaris looses all credibility with me when they say there isnt a problem. I mean dude come on. Sell me the sled with a few grand off and shove the warranty where the sun dont shine. Dont want it, never use it other than stop rides and recalls. Ill fix the sled myself. Its a friggen joke.

I hope cat kicks poos ass in snow check this season. Poo needs to take care of some housekeeping on what they got going on. I have a 20242 9r with 7 miles on it. Backwoods front and rear, Polaris bag on back, rail fix done with ice age kit, 7s gauge, electric start and MBRP exhaust. Ill trade that straight up for a new Top tier snowcheck right now. Any takers? Let me guess, no phucking way.
I ride with guys who ride poo and swap quite a bit.Is it easier in steep technical terrain yup. However I'm 6'3 250 riding. I think a huge part of the poo doo thing is average size guy get worn out man handling a doo which you have to do more on a doo. However it's no big deal for taller bigger guys to do because leverage and don't get worn out like a 180lb rider. That being said if I was 180 which I haven't been since I was a Jr in hs I'd ride a doo because I like to make it back to my truck.

KootenayD

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2022
Kootenays
I ride with guys who ride poo and swap quite a bit.Is it easier in steep technical terrain yup. However I'm 6'3 250 riding. I think a huge part of the poo doo thing is average size guy get worn out man handling a doo which you have to do more on a doo. However it's no big deal for taller bigger guys to do because leverage and don't get worn out like a 180lb rider. That being said if I was 180 which I haven't been since I was a Jr in hs I'd ride a doo because I like to make it back to my truck.
I feel like the advantage goes to those who are fit, although shorter folks def work harder. I'm 6'3 190lbs but if I skip pre-season cardio/legs, I ride like a bitch

Premium Features