• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

weekend pow!!!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
what a great day. pow was about 2-3 feet of white gold:) over the hood with facefulls all day long!!! not deep enough for anything but a road ride but with a little more could get good. trench digger had a heck of a day, in trees, upside down, on his side, think he was trying to save wear on his track:) i guess its a good thing he rides a yami, don't know of to many other sleds that could take that kind of abuse!!! phazer wore him out, had to ride the thing for a few miles for him so he could see what its like to stay on the trail:) thats just the kind of sacrifices us ac guys are willing to make! no carnage, all sleds returned in one piece, some a little lower on gas than others;) some with none left at all, dave:eek: felt soooooooo good to get out and have enough snow to actually one ski, man can't wait till next weekend... and a couple of pics from the photo shoot:face-icon-small-ton

000_0522.JPG 000_0525.JPG 000_0524.JPG

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
It's not everyday that Ron takes a sled magazine to read. Even though it looks to be upside down.:face-icon-small-ton:rolleyes: Or is Ron not right side up???:p Glad you had a good time.....

T
Dec 2, 2007
oregon
you know its always good to do a few track inspections thoughout the day.:D it was a great day untill the sled started riding me more than i was riding it. thanks to all for the assistance along the way much appreciated. time to do a few more mods and get that lil yami easier to ride.:D

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
14 inch's at the meadow and more up high. It was good to get out and the sun even showed. Butt cold at 12 degrees. Just one cel phone pic for proof. If I had a tripod I would have set up a photo shoot also.

12152008111.jpg

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
catfreak, was wondering if anyone would catch the upside down mag:) your on top of it!!! john, you get that membership to the health club yet??? maybe the little woman could get you that for xmas!!! jason looks like you were all alone, good thing you had your cell phone:) oregon girl, just let me know when you and tedd are heading my way. if you guys ride in from cresent sometime could meet up with you around tipanongas/the goat road. wed and thurs are looking good for more pow, looking to ride both days if i can get partners, anyone up for it???

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
figured i'd start early this year!!! didn't realize how the post came out, meant to say want to ride both days this weekend, my boss frowns on me taking days off during the week:)

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
Hey Ron my wife and I are staying at Diamond this weekend.
Be up there Sat morning to check in and staying through Monday.
Not sure how wild the wife will want to ride since it's our first ride this season.
If you look nice and purty I might let yah take the 09 for a spin:p

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
swweeeettttt, how about sunday??? think were gonna ride up from steamboat on saturday and check out what the burn did up around bradley lake area. will head up to diamond after. does anyone know if they have the campground open yet? need power for the heater. will pm ya my number give me a ring. the 1-800-poser number is still down... now what to wear, need to impress to get to ride that 09, maybe some pearls and something black???:)

Last edited:
Premium Features