• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How's the riding been for you this season?

C
Feb 23, 2017
Howdy all, been a little slow start to the season here (interior AK). Did a 4 day campout with the wife and friends over New Years, and put some pretty good miles in. Snow was super wind blown and hard the first day, but got about a foot of fresh pow in the mountains our first night, and the riding was much better the next few days. Was the first trip of the season on the mtn sled, hoping to get out for a couple more days this weekend.
Valdez camp 1.jpg
valdez bowl.jpg

C
Feb 23, 2017
Got out to Summit for a couple days this past weekend, killer trip. Two days in the mountains with some pretty good snow, especially higher up.

First time I’ve broke 7000’ on a sled, and first time I’ve known for certain I was riding on glacier. Fun times
41362389-4D29-4745-9A45-24C1709302D8.jpeg

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
It's been a heavenly winter in NE Nevada. I've been on the snow 45 times since Dec, 1 and haven't had a day on hard snow yet. We usually get 3 or 4 deep powder rides per season I've had 45 so far, simply unbelievable. We have more snow in our 15 day forecast, it's like I died and went to snowmobiling heaven!!!!!

Premium Features