• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wrecked 2011 Pro RMK - Whats it worth? Any offers?

M
Dec 7, 2007
Hey guys, looking for some help... I hit a rock in Sonora Pass last weekend and did significant damage to my 2011 Pro RMK 800 and am wondering what the sled might be worth in its current condition. I'm not sure the entire extent of the damage or whether it is reasonably repairable. Going to talk to a sled salvage yard and local dealers about potentially sell for parts or trade-in to dealer this weekend, and just want to get an idea what kind of ballpark I can expect to get out of it...

It has approx. 1670 miles on motor, 155" track. Original owner, never given me any mechanical issues, and well-cared for prior to this incident. Was able to ride it 10 miles out back to the truck. As you can see from pics, it looks like tunnel/bulkhead slightly cracked/crinkled upon impact, and right a-arm and spindle obviously need replacement. Also sheered an aluminum bracket (see pics).

So... just wondering what you guys think it is worth. I do not have the time or energy to tear down and ship out parts myself, so basically just looking to get out of this sled and into another one ASAP so I can keep riding this season. Any information would be appreciated. Sled is located in Mammoth Lakes, CA, but willing to travel as far as Reno if someone is interested. Please give me a call, salvage estimate, or best offer if interested, 760-709-1585

Thanks!
Justin

index.jpg index2.jpg index3.jpg index4.jpg index5.jpg index6.jpg index7.jpg index8.jpg

Premium Features