• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What Alpha Option?

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
List was 14,899 for 165.
Plus all the fees they can add.
Some dealers sold for much less but not with cat rebates, just their own deals.

Polcat

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
The Alphas I saw in the $10,500 -10,900 range were demos the dealer was allowed sell.

The price is discounted, the more hours/miles, the larger the discount. One sled had 20 hours, on 14 and one 10.

That got me thinking, this might not be a bad idea. You're basically getting a new sled with the full factory warranty but someone was nice enough to knock out the 10+ hour engine break in, so you don't have to. :)

Thoughts on demos (as long as they appear to be in factory new condition)?

PS: I was told the existing Cat rebates were extended until the end of March. So, that's good new.

I was also told that there will be NO rebates at all next year.

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
So the pre season price is full retail?? I haven't snow checked a sled in years, but I thot there was some sort of deal. Obviously not as good as the mid or late season, but still some sort of incentive for committing early. Makes demo's look better every day.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
So the pre season price is full retail?? I haven't snow checked a sled in years, but I thot there was some sort of deal. Obviously not as good as the mid or late season, but still some sort of incentive for committing early. Makes demo's look better every day.
0% financing.
Extra warranty.
Cat cash.
Offers like that.
Or spring check only models that u can always buy in season....

Polcat

Premium Features