• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Still waiting?

wally1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2008
Got the call this morning that my 2022 KHAOS Boost 155 arrived this morning..........It's March 2nd, the snow sucks and the Pineapple Express is melting what snow we have. At this point do I even want the thing?
Mine finally showed up today also. 155 khaos slash , right at 1 year to the day that I ordered it. Thinking I'll play it safe and go with the '22.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Still waiting on my daughters 850 155 non-slash regular gauge

In my opinion I would think a basic courtesy would be at a minimum to extend your warranty by six months. It’s the end of the riding season for many and most will be done in maybe a month unless you in the Rockies. Sure you may have a 4 yr warranty but so has everyone else and at least most of them had an opportunity to try it out and get some miles first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
In my opinion I would think a basic courtesy would be at a minimum to extend your warranty by six months. It’s the end of the riding season for many and most will be done in maybe a month unless you in the Rockies. Sure you may have a 4 yr warranty but so has everyone else and at least most of them had an opportunity to try it out and get some miles first.

The only good thing is warranty don't start until I take delivery.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
The only good thing is warranty don't start until I take delivery.

Might want to talk to your dealer about snow checking a 23. If the 22 comes in with no rideable snow on the ground Hold onto your 22 or let the dealership hold onto it (once you take possession it’s also a used sled) If the 23 comes in October as hoped then maybe the dealer will unwind that deal (or you could turn it) and your starting out in a new model year sled. It would kinda suck if you have a 0 mile sled but a year older than all the others hitting the snow at the beginning of a fresh season .

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
If my new sled arrived today I would tell them to keep it. Floor plan it and buy it for a 1000$ less next fall. I get the inflation but many sleds will be available from guys that want the latest and greatest with low miles at a discount when sleds arrive next fall. In reality it a year old sled don’t fool yourself just cause of the pandemic.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
If my new sled arrived today I would tell them to keep it. Floor plan it and buy it for a 1000$ less next fall. I get the inflation but many sleds will be available from guys that want the latest and greatest with low miles at a discount when sleds arrive next fall. In reality it a year old sled don’t fool yourself just cause of the pandemic.
They would sell it the same day you declined it to someone else for $2k more than your snowcheck price.

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
I doubt it I know of 2 boost and 3 850 2022 sitting on the floor. season is over here.
Location? I am currently looking for a 22 Pro/Khaos Slash 850 155. Hoping I can find a late season snow check someone declined since I could not order a 23.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Location? I am currently looking for a 22 Pro/Khaos Slash 850 155. Hoping I can find a late season snow check someone declined since I could not order a 23.
My 155 Matryx Pro Slash 2.8 is supposed to be here any day that I am turning down. It's at Pierre's in Kenmore, WA

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
If there's enough cancelled 22 orders out there, could be helping Poo justify to many dealers the limited/no snowcheck slots for 850 and 650 RMKs; every cancelled snowcheck I've seen is selling/sold for full MSRP. Combine this with the increase in price for 23, and they should all move. Haven't found out if there's any special flooring program for the cancelled 22's, but would think it's possible.

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
If you purchase someone else's declined snow check, do you also get their 4yr warranty?

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
If there's enough cancelled 22 orders out there, could be helping Poo justify to many dealers the limited/no snowcheck slots for 850 and 650 RMKs; every cancelled snowcheck I've seen is selling/sold for full MSRP. Combine this with the increase in price for 23, and they should all move. Haven't found out if there's any special flooring program for the cancelled 22's, but would think it's possible.

As far as I know snowchecked sleds are paid for in full by the dealer way before they show up. So I doubt there is any special flooring on them.

If you purchase someone else's declined snow check, do you also get their 4yr warranty?

only if the dealer registers the sled in the other persons name. if they register it in your name you loose the extra warranty.

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
still waiting, was told it is stuck in Winnipeg with a warehouse parts hold. I guess Polaris decided to fix the TSS, throttle cable, fuel pump and something else there instead of letting the dealer do it. I was reading that Cat actually moved their snowcheck to late april because they felt it was wrong to release 23s when there are still people waiting on their 22s. I agree with what cat did, thats way better than the couple of stickers that poo gave me. At least i have a great dealer here and he has let me borrow a 22 that someone backed out of so that i can ride

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
As far as I know snowchecked sleds are paid for in full by the dealer way before they show up. So I doubt there is any special flooring on them.

only if the dealer registers the sled in the other persons name. if they register it in your name you loose the extra warranty.

This is interesting. This wasn’t explained to me. And is registered in my name.

Premium Features