• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Still waiting?

Duzzi

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2013
To be fair, Cat also didn't change anything this year to next, they are running their business into the ground. So moving snowcheck to April is in keeping with their "strategy"
Running boards from the looks of it. Took them how many years? ;)

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
FWIW, Poo has been telling some dealers that they're out of 7S displays; late sled deliveries with the 7S are being shipped with the cheap display so dealers can get them delivered, unknown replacement date from poo. Saw 22 snowcheck new arrivals at a dealer today, missing the 7S. These were early Feb builds.

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
This is interesting. This wasn’t explained to me. And is registered in my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would double check the warranty on Polaris's site. If what your saying is true, previously you would have only got 1 year warranty.

FWIW, Poo has been telling some dealers that they're out of 7S displays; late sled deliveries with the 7S are being shipped with the cheap display so dealers can get them delivered, unknown replacement date from poo. Saw 22 snowcheck new arrivals at a dealer today, missing the 7S. These were early Feb builds.

I would rather they keep the sled now then ship it without the 7s. We had unreal snow here this year but its melting as we speak. So by the time I get the sled it will just be sitting in my garage for the summer.

I've been getting the run around on my sled. Last email I got said Feb 16-28. called on feb 24 and they said it would ship in the next 4 days. phoned on march 4, was told it would be delivered to dealer on march 7. called march 9 and was told it would ship on the 15th. well here is it the 17th and I haven't heard ****. doesn't sound like they have a clue at this point. Good news is I've had all winter to read about the issues on the forums so I will know what to look at before I take it home. scares me a bit I'm going to get a sled full of issues because it was rushed out the door.

J
Nov 25, 2019
Unless polaris is making an exception to allow for warranty to start in November than I wouldn’t take the sled until the end of October - mid November. No point wasting an extra 7 months warranty having a sled sit in the shop.

Bozarth

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 15, 2008
Eureka MT
Still waiting? They keep telling me it's because of the driveshaft, yet my buddy got his three weeks ago and he ordered after me. "Exact same sled, different color" I think those of us still waiting should get a 2023 with same warranty and price as our 2022 contracts or offer holdover pricing. Season is over now!

TGZ

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2011
Uniontown WA
Unless polaris is making an exception to allow for warranty to start in November than I wouldn’t take the sled until the end of October - mid November. No point wasting an extra 7 months warranty having a sled sit in the shop.
4 years now on a 22 that you can put your hands on still covers you longer than a 23 that may or may not be delivered next fall with 3 years
Who knows maybe find something though the summer while garage riding that you could get addressed prior to next winter

Last edited:

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I get it, they can't get parts and what not. So why the hell are they selling 23s when they can't deliver 22s.

Poo cut their spring orders a lot and intends to get all sleds delivered by the end of December. They raised prices and cut their warranty to make up the difference in profit.

Hopefully the plan works.

J
Nov 25, 2019
4 years now on a 22 that you can put your hands on still covers you longer than a 23 that may or may not be delivered next fall with 3 years
Who knows maybe find something though the summer while garage riding that you could get addressed prior to next winter
I never said I wouldn’t buy the sled. I said I would make the dealer store until fall so that I didn’t waste 7 months of warranty. I would hope any sleds that haven’t been delivered will have had all know issues fixed prior to leaving the factory

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I never said I wouldn’t buy the sled. I said I would make the dealer store until fall so that I didn’t waste 7 months of warranty. I would hope any sleds that haven’t been delivered will have had all know issues fixed prior to leaving the factory
I never got a college degree so I'm not the smartest guy in the world but it really does blow my mind when people online say stuff like this. So you want to extend your Warranty over the summer months when you won't be riding the sled and probably don't need a Warranty?? That makes a lot of sense. Covers you when you are out in your garage in July in your board shorts and flip flops making snow mobile noises.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
It won't make any difference. You will still get 3 or 4 seasons out of warranty. Still be sitting the same amount of summer months basically. I don't believe you can pull off what your thinking. They have to be warranty registered within x amount of days of being delivered.

J
Nov 25, 2019
I never got a college degree so I'm not the smartest guy in the world but it really does blow my mind when people online say stuff like this. So you want to extend your Warranty over the summer months when you won't be riding the sled and probably don't need a Warranty?? That makes a lot of sense. Covers you when you are out in your garage in July in your board shorts and flip flops making snow mobile noises.
Should have thought about it more before I posted. Because I had it backwards. Picking the sled up now would actually give you 4 full riding seasons instead of 3-3.5. My mistake

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
If one is striving for accuracy, should he make those snowmobile noises with or without the whine from the fuel pump?

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
If the average person posting on this forum nowadays is indicative of the average customer, I now feel sorry for the Polaris dealerships.
I haven't set foot in a Poo dealership in at least two years. Learned my lesson after they destroyed my clutch a few years back.

Premium Features