• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Pulsing when moving cold M8

S
Hey guys

Last Sunday I offloaded my sled to go for a ride. It was cold so I did some slow laps around the yard to warm it up. When I did, I felt the sled pulsate when it was moving. I'm only talking about a walking pace. The only thing I can compare it to is the feeling you get when you apply the brakes in a vehicle that has a warped rotor. Every few feet it was like there was a light touch to the brake. Anyway, I rode it slowly as we started the ride for a few minutes and after it warmed up it seemed fine. I didn't notice it anymore.

Tonight I dropped my sled off to a buddy's place to load aboard his trailer for a 3 day sled trip. I felt the same thing as I move the sled from my truck to his trailer.

Anyway, last Sunday I rode 70kms and nothing blew or locked up. But I would feel comfortable knowing what that pulsing feeling is. I don't recall ever feeling that before.

Thanks

Premium Features