• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Ski-Doo announces DELAYS in 2023 Delivery...

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
My buddy picked up his sled last week had it on sled deck it’s bin -28c here backed down the sled ramp and the ski caught at bottom of his ramp and his big screen cracked across the long way ?he doesn’t know if it was just the jar from ski or -28 .

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
My buddy picked up his sled last week had it on sled deck it’s bin -28c here backed down the sled ramp and the ski caught at bottom of his ramp and his big screen cracked across the long way ?he doesn’t know if it was just the jar from ski or -28 .
Not a good start for the durability of the tv screen.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Do those of you that got the big gauge, have you tried to sync the Polaris app to the gauge?

I have both apps on my phone and the doo app is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
Jan 13, 2013
Does anybody actually keep the hand guards on the sled? I wanted to try them but once I put the break lever in the right spot theres no room on the bars for the hand guards without being on the bend...

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 9.46.25 PM.png

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Does anybody actually keep the hand guards on the sled? I wanted to try them but once I put the break lever in the right spot theres no room on the bars for the hand guards without being on the bend...
Mine fit with the brake lever where I like it.

A bunch of us tried turning the kill switch down like you have and it froze each time. Some snow would drip down into the switch and eventually freeze, so we tipped them back up. I had a TKI kill switch protector instead. Unfortunately, Doo changed the kill switches and it doesn't fit the G5s.

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain

A bunch of us tried turning the kill switch down like you have and it froze each time. Some snow would drip down into the switch and eventually freeze, so we tipped them back up. I had a TKI kill switch protector instead. Unfortunately, Doo changed the kill switches and it doesn't fit the G5s.
Bush Pusher makes a bracket that relocates the shot and kill switch buttons to the bottom of the riser. I put one of there g4 kits on my g5 and it still works.DE70506D-B1F4-4511-B2D8-BBDA70F60604.jpeg

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
Sorry guys I don’t have pics of the gauge as this isn’t my unit and my buddy lives in a different province. I guess I should not of mentioned it with out the facts . I’ve learned that on here that the facts aren’t always posted sorry again.

T
Jan 13, 2013

Good to know. Im new to doo and never had issues with the flipped kill switch on other brands. If it freezes ill probably just buy the munster momentary kill switch seems like the best option

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Good to know. Im new to doo and never had issues with the flipped kill switch on other brands. If it freezes ill probably just buy the munster momentary kill switch seems like the best option
T-Rex Fabrications makes a kill switch protector that they say works on the G5. I ordered one and will report back and post some photos if it works.

Premium Features