• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RE: Slow Flatlanders

SnowmobileNetwork

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2013
www.slednetwork.tv
RE: Slow Flatlanders

I hate to tell you bud, My wife would have ripped past them. Some people think they own the trails . I think if they don't pull over and let the faster group go by, they will have to handle getting buzzed by at 70mph
I always instruct my groups to pass as hard as they can.

Also on Sled Tug Hill I have been getting complaint of playing too many Powder Puff videos.. Most have never rode deep powder .

I have to say Tug Hill out east in NY is known as a hard core riders area
Sat afternoon has 2 -3 mogals and many bust right through them at 50-60 mph
What is your opinion.
Could you guys hit the curves at 70mph and bump hard trails at 70mph..
We laugh when we see Hill cross racing.. It looks like a normal Sat. on the hill

Lets discuss it LIVE http://vaughnlive.tv/sledtughilltv
www.sledtughill.com

Last edited:

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Please come to Jackson this year and show us your stuff on the hill climb track.... YouTube always needs more snowmobile fail videos

sledhead685

Premium Member
Jan 12, 2012
Laramie
I hate to tell you bud, My wife would have ripped past them. Some people think they own the trails . I think if they don't pull over and let the faster group go by, they will have to handle getting buzzed by at 70mph
I always instruct my groups to pass as hard as they can.

Also on Sled Tug Hill I have been getting complaint of playing too many Powder Puff videos.. Most have never rode deep powder .

I have to say Tug Hill out east in NY is known as a hard core riders area
Sat afternoon has 2 -3 mogals and many bust right through them at 50-60 mph
What is your opinion.
Could you guys hit the curves at 70mph and bump hard trails at 70mph..
We laugh when we see Hill cross racing.. It looks like a normal Sat. on the hill

Lets discuss it LIVE http://vaughnlive.tv/sledtughilltv
www.sledtughill.com

As someone who spent the first half of their life bouncing around moguled out trails on tug hill, I must say, I have no desire to ever go back to that crap. People think because they can fly across some moguls they have soooo much talent. Get a grip, a monkey on a new sled could do that too. And seriously, pass as hard as you can? What are you from Jersey? I'm glad people out west aren't like that, because if they were all public land would be closed to off trail riding (oh, sounds like the east coast huh?). Tug hill is just a bunch of downstate posers with more money than brains. This site is for discussion about real snowmobiling, not some seasonal road trail riding BS, no one cares. :welcome:

Premium Features