• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RANDY SWENSON wins Xtremey Award!!

M
Sep 21, 2002
Edmonton
WAY TO GO RANDY!

Ambassador to not only Turbo yammys, but to the sport itself. You always find the time to stop and say hi and chat a bit.
Congrats my friend.

Trukker

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
High River Ab
It's called job security!Yamaha would not be where they are today without Randy's devotian and hard work!Oh wait a minute he can ride like a MoFo to.

snowblind

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
los angeles
www.mtnX.com
Amazing that no one called me when you guys came out here. I was filming in Downtown all this week until today. WTF?
i dont feel loved at all now. I will be shooting VERIZON tomorrow in Southgate if you guys are still out here.

213 247 4777
chris

S
Oct 21, 2004
Puyallup, WA
50+ posts and nothing negative from anyone, on Snowest, that should get another award, not surprising though, Your the best Fuji, thanks for representing the sport the way you do!
Congrats!:beer;:beer;

P

powder puff

Nov 26, 2007
Revy
I think it`s cause he`s always still got time for the little guy too. My boys will talk about the day you rode with them forever. Thanks Randy and congrats. :beer;

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Congrats Randy, excellent segment last yr, and I believe TS segments in 4 of the last five years of DVD's has won Best Performance in a snowmobiling DVD.. Way to go JIM.. Your filming and editing is a major reason we've been winning these awards...

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
Apprecaite all the kind words from you all.:) So kind, but I really feel this recognition should be spread around to all who has helped and supported me over the years.:beer; Actually from when I first started freeriding hardcore 15 years ago, I have had the opportunity to ride with some incredibly talented riders, many who will never ride on vid, and could kick azz on any production and recieve their own Xtremey!! For this they all rock:D
I have always had great working product to ride, fantastic support from my employer, great pals who support and cheer each other on, and of course Jim who captures and edits the stuff we hit. Thanks a million for being there:beer;:beer; As well the most wonderfull family who understands my needs each and every weekend they allow me to hit the hills. For this I love them and think about them all the time. :heart:
This sport has allowed me to meet so many people who share a common bond of sleddin' and winter. For that I have my reward:)
Safe sleddin forever:beer;
RS

ps.......a bing round of Pink Drinks to Jim and the entire Thunderstruck crew. Thunderstruck 7 was also awarded an Xtremey for best snowmobile film. Jim never knew until I read him the press release when we were sitting in Revy...never seen him lost for words like that!!!.....congrats:beer;

Premium Features