• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RANDY SWENSON wins Xtremey Award!!

R

Rutt-King

Feb 20, 2009
climax congrats on the xtrememy award ''''' Live Action Hero ''''

Last edited:

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Congratulations Randy!!

Jim, you and the rest of the crew continue to put out a top notch product. Thank you for that. My palms are already sweating for TS8. Guess I'll start counting down til Haydays again.

:beer;

scmurs

S
Dec 30, 2008
..... Randy Swenson has received the Xtremey Award for "BEST RIDER IN A SNOWMOBILE FILM"!! The ceremony was last night in Los Angeles.

Hey!...you're not moving to Beverly Hills now...are you?? :cool: You'll be out golfin' with Gretzky and Weir before you know it...married to some blonde movie star, with your sled collecting dust beside Gretzky's skates. Just don't forget that it snows somewhere in Canada every single month of the year:D, and I don't think it snows in Los Angeles at all.

Congratulations.:) :beer;

C

cobbycat

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 15, 2008
salmon arm, b.c.
congrats Randy, you truly are an ambassador of our sport. thanks for the entertainment and all your hard work with all you do for our sport. I can't give you an Xtremey, but I will buy you beers anytime.

I have a question, how do you find pants that those big brass balls will fit in?:beer;:beer;

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
Comgradulations Randy, could be more deserved. What a great guy. We were up at the cabin at Revy once all socked in, snowing, only ridden there 5 or 6 times. Really bumming. Along comes Randy and he says "Anybody want to go for a ride. Sheezz, beats sitting at the cabin. He takes us down through the trees some back way get back toward Turbo and the sun comes out. What a great day and a great person to be riding with. Couldn't happen to a better person.

Premium Features