• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Tribute to Randy Swenson

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
The pictures are awesome, but I saw the lines in person yesterday..... wow,,, Randy's gone mad,,,, CRAZY lines.. And then he pulled the SUPER CHUTE on TURTLE.. 2500 vert feet.. Brads line through the Rainy day chute was almost 2400 vert feet... great job Randy... cheers to Brad and Dave too..

N

Nor-val

Dec 12, 2007
Armstrong, British Columbia
The only people who don't appreciate Randy is probably our wives, because it has cost a lot of money since i first saw a turbo climb. LOL . I don't know what to say that other people haven't, but have always had an awesome time when riding or just hanging with the ambassador of Yamaha!

B
Oct 17, 2004
Kelowna B.C.
Beer for Fuji....

To one of the best ever in this great sport we all Love!!!!

Very proud to call Randy one of my Top Five Best Friends in this Sport/Life!!!

Cheers Bud.:beer;:beer;
BC.

Last edited:
I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Randy's rank as a person is as high as his ranking as a rider. If you have seen him ride you know how high that rating is. 1st class dude all the way !:beer;

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Never had the honor of meeting with Randy but have shared quite a few pm's with him, always helpful and standup guy. Hope to ride with him in the future. Sick pulls for sure.

I

IRONMAN

Nov 26, 2007
without doubt randy is one of the top riders in our sport, when it comes to riding in the mountains he is tops, period. As humble as they come and always a smile on his face. Sometimes seems like the old bull sitting at the bottom on certain days, then he will go pull lines only he can pull. Can learn alot just watchin, top rider, top person, and he can drink his fair share too!! LOL Cheers fuji.

Last edited:
T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
Thanks for the great and awesome pic's look forward to meeting him in person... Job well done and that takes some BIG BALLS.. Nice job....:beer; :beer; :beer; That line is sick.....

W
Dec 5, 2007
Awsome line from one of the best riders I've ever seen.

I was wondering if he was on a Dragon, M8 or Skidoo when he made that pull in the last picture? I know it was'ent his Nytro cause we've all learned on this site you can't do anything on a 4 stroke but point and shoot..... LOL

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
WOW.. amazing pics.. and even better skills.. :eek:

Hopefully I will have the privilege to be around and witness such a class act and an epic riding.. :D

:beer; on me

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
I was wondering if he was on a Dragon, M8 or Skidoo when he made that pull in the last picture? I know it was'ent his Nytro cause we've all learned on this site you can't do anything on a 4 stroke but point and shoot..... LOL

Randy was on his APEX when he pulled that line!!! LOL

Randy also just one-upped this line BIG-TIME! Swenson, Story, Davidoff and Stanger took off on a ride that included 5 first ascents and one climb with over 2500 feet of pure vertical!! Pictures to come soon!

JIM

W
Nov 29, 2007

Randy was on his APEX when he pulled that line!!! LOL

Randy also just one-upped this line BIG-TIME! Swenson, Story, Davidoff and Stanger took off on a ride that included 5 first ascents and one climb with over 2500 feet of pure vertical!! Pictures to come soon!

JIM

Come on Jim who are you trying to fool, you know an Apex can't carve a line like that. They can only go straight remember??? point & shoot. LOL.:)

I think I'll buy some Yamaha stock today cause now that we know you can turn one of these HEAVY PIGS everybody is going to want one. LOL::)

I'm not a big film watcher cause I'm a player not a sit on the sidelines and watch kind of guy. In past years I have'nt seen much that I would'nt do myself, but looking at some of the previews from riding this year these guys are throwing down some stuff that is taking riding places it's never gone before and I'm looking forward to watching it.

Keep up the good work.

Premium Features