• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THUNDERSTRUCK 7 TEASER time!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Yes... there will be a BBQ at Dave Schell's place in Helena around 1pm on Saturday. I'm sure there will be bar hopping a plenty after the premier! :beer;:beer;:beer;:D

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
I've just been teased--AND I WANT MORE!!!

Looks to be another grand slam from Team Thunderstruck! Can't wait to piss my wife off by adding it to my collection!

Come on early winter!!!!!!!

S
Feb 20, 2008
Jim called me tonight and asked me to post what the schedule of events is going to be for the big (in my opinion the biggest and best weekend of every year!) Thunderstruck weekend since his internet is down and he won't be up till tomorrow at the earliest.

To kick off the weekend right, Jim invites everyone to come out at 7 PM on Friday, August 8 and join the TS crew for their annual gathering at Marysville House in Marysville. Marysville once was a booming gold mining town turned ghost town. Marysville House is an old train depot that has been turned into a full service restaurant and bar. Their menu includes lobster, crab and the biggest T-Bone steaks you will ever see and all served in a rust setting. For dessert, you can even go outside and roast your own marshmallows! And the prices are very reasonable!!! This will be awesome time to meet and mingle with the Thunderstruck riders.

Following Friday night’s festivities there will once again be the pre-show BBQ on Saturday, August 9 at Noon. If you missed the night before this will be another great time to visit with the riders in a leisurely setting!
The BBQ will again this year be at Dave Schell's house. This year is going to be a little bit different and it has been decided that the BBQ is going to be catered. I have been promised that I won't be disappointed and that there will be fantastic food and drink to be had!!! At the BBQ, will be your first opportunity to buy this year's awesome clothing, hats and so forth. Sorry, there won't be any video sales of TS7 at the BBQ. You will have to wait until you get to the theater!

Dave's house is a 1520 Sierra Road East in Helena.

Then finally at 6 PM on Saturday, August 9 the doors will open at the Myrna Loy Theater for Thunderstruck 7!!!! Tickets will be available at the door. The cost of the tickets will be free. Yes, I said FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While you wait for the movie to begin, you will have another chance to buy some the 2008 clothing, hats, videos including Thunderstruck 7! But before the lights go down and the video starts, Jim has promised to raffle away $2000 worth of the most awesome prizes around!

The address for the Myrna Loy Theater is 15 North Ewing Street in Historic Downtown Helena.

For those coming from out of town, I have some good news for you! A special room rate of $86.00/night has been set up at the Wingate Inn in Helena. All you need to do is call the Wingate at 406-449-3000 and ask for the Thunderstruck rate!

Hope to see all of you there!!!!!

Last edited:
S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.
Best film Ive seen yet!:D That was my first premier I went to and it was great. Auction for a good cause and a raffle with nice prizes. Great work, keep it up.

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
Good times!!!

was great to see everyone and some new faces also!
once again, Jim step'd it UP, or at least the riders did an Awesome Job:D
100_2481.jpg

100_2490.jpg

100_2491.jpg

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
I believe that Brett Coupal purchased that sweet Nitro Simmons-Propane Proto thru Brad Story.

Last edited:
S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
no there was 2 others but did not get pics of Joes Nitro with a NW pump gas turbo and Pates Boondocker TApex. sorry!

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
did anyone pull a plug out of Bretts sled?? make it a twin so he won't lay the smack down on us old guys!! lol
Missed ya all:(........family in town and I'm workin on a winter long kitchen pass:D
See ya in Spokane:beer;
Oh yeah......how was the show?:)
RS

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
Randy you need to go see a doc you have lost your ***gin mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ts7 makes me want to ride so bad I just kicked the dog now I lookin for the wife to beat on.
you, and brad are nut cases you should be locked up
Jim did an awsome job on this one .
If ya dont want got go crazy thinkin about riding dont watch this film!!!!!

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Randy Swenson's segment this year is off the hook. Do I smell Extremey Award?

Congrats Randy! I wish you could have made it to the Helena premier. I needed another smiling face to drink with. :D:beer;:beer;

Premium Features