• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ProMotion reviews???

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Does anyone have a good/bad/ugly review of the IceAge Promotion? Since I can't build a sled that handles better than some that did builds in 2005. I am considering ProMotion.

Does it work well for all size riders?? Durability? Track rub on sides?? Fire away!!!

I might just try it. It's cheaper than those fancy purses my wife buys every weekend, so what do I have to loose.

Maybe since Burandt doesn't run it, it's a bad idea.:face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
i really like mine, it was especially nice in more set up snow. i have a 36" front as well, its very tippy in powder. id give it 4 out of 5 stars. it does kinda wash a little on the super steep. but im on a 155 so i dont really know how much worse than stock it really is.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
Early this season I put one on my 11 PRO 163 and really liked it and as the snow got better/deeper this was more of a performer. and by Jan, I had put the Pro-motion link on two more of our machines. As spring riding has come and the snow has changed ( hard under with various layers of fresh powder on top, the Pro-Motion has again been a great addition to our riding performance! Once you get used to how it enhances rider ability and how much effort (less rider input necessary) needed, it really makes a long day in the backcountry less work.

gtwitch in wyoming

Premium Features