• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pocatello

titaniumbadger

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Pocatello, ID
Hello, just moved to Pocatello this year. Looking for places to ride and people to ride with. I just moved from Rigby, so not that far, but never rode down here. I like back country riding, usually ride around Jefferson, Taylor, Arrange, Keg Springs area of I.P. Looking for any areas right around Pocatello or maybe over by Soda Springs. Or people to ride with and carpool with to other areas. I currently have a 2016 Summit XM 175, all avy gear and an enclosed trailer that can haul 3 sleds.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Not down there anymore but when the snow was good I’d head up Inman canyon NE of Inkom. Very close riding and decent terrain. 8-mile south of Soda or just a bit further to Preston gives a ton of options for every rider. Those are some close areas aside from heading north or to WY. Groomed trails to get in and out of all the areas but lots of backcountry terrain throughout.

titaniumbadger

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Pocatello, ID
Not down there anymore but when the snow was good I’d head up Inman canyon NE of Inkom. Very close riding and decent terrain. 8-mile south of Soda or just a bit further to Preston gives a ton of options for every rider. Those are some close areas aside from heading north or to WY. Groomed trails to get in and out of all the areas but lots of backcountry terrain throughout.
Thanks for the info. I rode my dirt bike up there a bit this summer. I'll check it out if we get some snow.

Premium Features