• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ibexx Intensity turbo vs Solid turbos.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
What’s the skinny? Seems like a soap opera of sorts. Anyone got the real story?

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I want to know the full story. The beginnings, the partnership, the breakup, whose turbo design is it, whose turbo is better, were there any physical threats, did both companies attend each others Christmas party etc.

The only info is what Wyoboy1000 posted but it wasn’t the full story.

Solid Turbos

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 19, 2018
UTAH
Well, this story begins back in 2018. Solid designed the turbo kit and met the Ibexx guys at the snow show in Salt Lake City. After that, We had the Ibexx guys come down and ride our turbo sled and they said that they could get it clutched and tuned for us. In 2019 Solid redesigned the turbo kit to what the ascender Turbo is now. Ibexx did the clutching and Tuning. In spring of 2023, Ibexx parted from Solid to do their own turbos. Since then, Solid has been doing their own Tuning and are using Bikeman clutching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
No, that’s too polite and politically correct.
During this low snow period, we need the down and dirty gossip and mudslinging. Please resubmit

Solid Turbos

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 19, 2018
UTAH
No, that’s too polite and politically correct.
During this low snow period, we need the down and dirty gossip and mudslinging. Please resubmit

We like everyone , competition is good for the industry. We like the Ibexx guys. May the most Solid product win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features