• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone riding tomorrow, 12/22?

C

codemanq

Jan 26, 2016
Washington
Planning on riding tomorrow but all my buddies are working. Is anyone going out and need another? I do have to be back in Kent around 5ish. -Cody

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Planning on riding tomorrow but all my buddies are working. Is anyone going out and need another? I do have to be back in Kent around 5ish. -Cody

where you riding? am planning on greenwater early if interested gassing up about 0620 safeway Enumclaw, blue dodge dually finally going to run the g4, this will be 5th trip of season so far.

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
where you riding? am planning on greenwater early if interested gassing up about 0620 safeway Enumclaw, blue dodge dually finally going to run the g4, this will be 5th trip of season so far.

hope your trip to gallager was good, I usually wait till filled in a bit more, did greenwater and met 4 other guys real early, great ride but got to be a tow truck for 2 trailers and 2 chevy's a suburban with 24 ft enclosed and a 1 ton dually, first 12 degree slope got them as it became ice rink and a lot of people still don't carry chains, also the Nissan that went down 12 deg had chains on to make hill but removed them so could go faster so both guys bailed when truck/trailer went out of control going down 12 deg, sleds totaled too BRING YOUR CHAINS UP HERE.

IMG_2578.jpg IMG_2579.jpg IMG_2581.jpg IMG_2583.jpg IMG_2585.jpg IMG_2590.jpg IMG_2614.jpg

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
And that is why i do not go to greenwater. Because of those tards that end up in the ditch or jackknifed with their trailers causing problems for every one else. Geez guys/gals get a clue.

yep but if it keeps snowing lower gate will be closed again real soon probably within 1 week. half the people out on road were the lookers and no sleds.

Premium Features