• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone here work at a modern convenance store???

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
hypocrite.jpg

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
ummm since when is drug dealing a respectable profession? I realize it happens, but if your going to be dumb enough to do it, be smart enough not to get caught.

That said, unless you have proof something sketchy went down don't go to the cops about it.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Selling drugs is better than robbing someone? Um, what?

A dealer affects the life of 10s to 100s of people in a negative, illegal way that is a continual spirals into the inability for those fine peeps to feed the kids they might/probably do have. And where there are drugs, guns are not far behind. Having seen the aftermath of two people being shot for drug related issues just 2 days ago, I think you could imagine safety at the pump would be a bit harder to come by...

And an act of robbery (without assault as that is no longer robbery ) is usually a one time deal for an individual. And often at least partially covered by insurance.

I do not see how someone would not get the police involved.

You are assuming they have insurance. Even if they do the insurance rates are raised, we all end up paying for it. You are also assuming that no one is injured in the process. Life > property

People make the choice to do drugs, sure there are addicts but the initial decision was just that a decision.

RJ Reynolds sells cigarettes to millions of people daily, they are legally allowed to do that so it's fine. Smoking clearly costs individuals and taxpayers mucho mucho money.

Legal ≠ acceptable

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I only think and do things that government and businesses say I can do. I am a model citizen.

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
lol I ment illegal drug dealing.

Its funny cuz I'm currently in school to become a pharmacist!

And actually SRM the school I go to costs 12g a year and I think I end up paying about 6g a year after scholarships. So if I keep working at the same place each summer I'll get through college ALMOST debt free.

I was a pharmacist once:face-icon-small-win

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
If the loot was meant for a drop box the bills would have been flat and in an envelope marked with date, time, teller, etc. That dough was counterfeit and you should have kept one to have it looked at. The lower grade paper used in funny money tends to want to roll on its own so a smart printer will carry it in a very visible roll to hide its tendencies. Ever wonder why the mafia guys pack rolls when a flat fold would be so much less noticeable.

Better wash your hands after handling that crap. I hear Dept. of Treasury has found ways of getting scannable elements into underground ink supplies for tracking purposes. Good on ya for trying to do the right thing. Now go buy some drugs so kids everywhere can eat. Lol. EW

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
If the loot was meant for a drop box the bills would have been flat and in an envelope marked with date, time, teller, etc. That dough was counterfeit and you should have kept one to have it looked at. The lower grade paper used in funny money tends to want to roll on its own so a smart printer will carry it in a very visible roll to hide its tendencies. Ever wonder why the mafia guys pack rolls when a flat fold would be so much less noticeable.

Better wash your hands after handling that crap. I hear Dept. of Treasury has found ways of getting scannable elements into underground ink supplies for tracking purposes. Good on ya for trying to do the right thing. Now go buy some drugs so kids everywhere can eat. Lol. EW

I have one question, who shot Kennedy?????

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
lol I ment illegal drug dealing.

Its funny cuz I'm currently in school to become a pharmacist!

And actually SRM the school I go to costs 12g a year and I think I end up paying about 6g a year after scholarships. So if I keep working at the same place each summer I'll get through college ALMOST debt free.

exactly. a pharmisist. the REAL school to become a REAL drug DEALER is going to cost you a few pretty pennies. im talking doctors, and psychiatrists. the fools that can write PRESCRIPTIONS. they make bank off prescribing meds. gotta pay to play.

pharmacists arent a bad gig. $75k a year salary, am i right?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
where I live its actually 100g and up. Where I live(Sioux Falls) there are 2 major hospitals and almost every retail store(target, walgreens, walmart, hyvee, lewis, and kmart) has a pharmacy in it. Also, most places give signing bonuses too!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Since when do banks (or any other legitimate business) ROLL money? Every time I have ever withdrawn a large amount of money, it is always opened from a FLAT bundle..... flat is much smaller and easier to stack large amounts in a small space;)

Premium Features