• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha hardcore shock revalve

R
Jan 21, 2018
Wondering who has had this done and what company you used.

I really think that most of the rail breaks we have seen are due to shock set up And big bottom outs.

i have put the bigger spring on the front track shock and I run that on 1 and just tightened up the rear spring and run that on 2. I still feel what seems to be bottoming out when crossing ditches. It could be just track rub, but regardless I would like the shocks stiffer so I’m not so hesitant to hit stuff on my alpha.

Going stiffer on springs and clickers give the sled characteristics i do not like.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
The rear track needs probably the most attention, it is drastically undersprung and when you jump up to the proper spring the valving is way softy and they feel like a pogo stick.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I may send Nextech both of my rear suspension shocks and let them have their way with them.
I have to assume they will know the proper calibration for the rear track shock as well.

Premium Features