• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

911 Primary

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
I threw a weight on my 911 primary 4 years ago and been borrowing a buddies stock primary. It took out spider and outer sleeve. I bought a new Yamaha OEM spider. Am I able to just buy a new Yamaha OEM outer sleeve for this clutch? I don't know anything about these 911's and how to find info or parts for them. It came the the Mtn Max when I bought her in 2002!

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
911 clutches

call Dwayne at Hi-Tech Performance 320-693-9289. He will get you all straightened out. Hi-Tech is the company that built the the 911 kit. i run the 911 setup and love their products.

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
the website is hitechperformance.com but i think its still down. This is a real small company, like out of a garage, but he makes some of the best clutch products, IMO. You will have to call dwayne, real easy to talk to, he knows his stuff.

T
Dec 1, 2007
I threw a weight on my 911 primary 4 years ago and been borrowing a buddies stock primary. It took out spider and outer sleeve. I bought a new Yamaha OEM spider. Am I able to just buy a new Yamaha OEM outer sleeve for this clutch? I don't know anything about these 911's and how to find info or parts for them. It came the the Mtn Max when I bought her in 2002!

The 911 cover bolts to any newer yamaha primary clutch.

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
I doubt you can buy just the sleeve, they are matched to each bushing, I've been trying get one as well. Dwayne made the best roller clutches I've seen yet, I've talked to on numerous occasions and he was always very helpful.

Premium Features