• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3.25” track

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
It’s all about inputs to outputs.

Understanding the 2.75 just spins and sheds lugs, the Lynx track or 300 LX hooks up, it requires different suspension settings. Limiter adjustments make it even better.
What adjustments did you do to the limiter and how would you set up a 155 boost for maximum playfulness with the 300lx?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
325 does not like the sugar snow we were in today. Turns out the boost and 325 weren't a big advantage, in tight trees, over 9r with 2.75. Only thing the boost did better was find the bottom quicker. The 2.75 was not liking it either and usually it's decent in it. A foot to 16 inches of fresh on a crust and then sugar all the way down. Had the 2.75 go through, on flat ground, and almost rare over backwards on me. That never happens with a 2.75. Weird snow. The only thing that cured it was speed.

F

Frankunnu

Sep 14, 2020
Rails are the same now. Per Polaris they only contributed to 10% of the khaos DNA. The pro velocities are also valved less aggressively and have no hi/lo adjustment. I would say khaos all day long. Way more bang for the buck and it's free to tame it down. Cost money to make the PRO more fun.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Premium Features