• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Ski-Doo REVEAL

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So what was the point of holding contests for people to go to the launch. Cool experience FOR SURE but all for a few refinements? I'd understand to invite people for a news 650etec or new 850 or 900 2 stroke NA..
my thoughts exactly.
They built it up SOOOOO MUCH I was expecting something to justify it?

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
my thoughts exactly.
They held a video contest back for the 2021s I think it was? When Matt-muskoka freerider and a couple others got invited to ckmp to unvail the turbos. That was nice. But for do it all for refinements is brutal.

Last edited:

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
It's live on the Canada site. My dealer said they will contact me soon as they can order it in.
Anyone hear a date for orders or it's most likely a fall delivery?

retrofit.PNG

D
Dec 22, 2018
If you own a turbo 146 then yes it's great to have a spare after you blow your belt and spare lol.. People are sometimes getting 50 to 100km a belt.

Also if you don't have the battery out back, it's a clean look without the cover.

if I didn’t have the 10 inch gauge with the battery out back, I would buy the seat and get rid of the cover just because it looks nicer for me.

For actual deep snow riding, those 146 turbos nees 21 top sprocket to gear it down a bit and also 180-300 secondary spring to improve backshift

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
my thoughts exactly.
They did that because it was going to be an underwhelming year for Doo, so they wanted to generate interest. Kind of a flop since riders expected more.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
What were guys expecting? Is not new engine or chassis year.
Are we only going to see one model year with three year warranty like we did in 2022, before a major change again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
Talked with my dealer yesterday he actually called me to see if there was anything I was interested in for snow check. As of yesterday at 4:14 pm only snow checked one sled for sure some guys inquiring. Last two years at this time they only had a few spots left .
In my case the only thing I can see a 25 having over what I’m riding is a huge price increase.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Talked with my dealer yesterday he actually called me to see if there was anything I was interested in for snow check. As of yesterday at 4:14 pm only snow checked one sled for sure some guys inquiring. Last two years at this time they only had a few spots left .
In my case the only thing I can see a 25 having over what I’m riding is a huge price increase.
I played on the site last night and and thought the pricing wasn't bad. Doesn't seem much different than last year?

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
I played on the site last night and and thought the pricing wasn't bad. Doesn't seem much different than last year?
same. i built a freeride with the same specs as my '23 and the price was not different enough to worry about.

KMorgan

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2011
Called around to a few dealers. Seems like fewer snow check orders so far. Did give me good price out the door on Expert 165" and is not charging freight or setup like some dealers. Still 5k more than what I paid for my 22 Expert turbo, but lets be honest. We buy and ride because its a passion, not an investment. We enjoy the friendships and freedom to ride in area's most people never see because we can. We only get so many winters in life - lets hit the pow and ride em like we rented em!

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
I just found something that was missed in the reveal. The summit HCE now comes with a turbo. I think that would make my favor the HCE over the freeride because of the wider track, having even better shocks and it’s lighter. I think the major difference besides shocks is how far the upper bogeys stretch back.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I just found something that was missed in the reveal. The summit HCE now comes with a turbo. I think that would make my favor the HCE over the freeride because of the wider track, having even better shocks and it’s lighter. I think the major difference besides shocks is how far the upper bogeys stretch back.

That’s an extremely stiff racing suspension setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I thought the hce was 15 wide also?

Premium Features